• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Custom Automotive LED Strobe controller

SneakyCyber

Newly Enlightened
Searching around for led parts drivers etc.. I found this http://www.onsemi.com/pub_link/Collateral/CAT3224-D.PDF
Its basically an 2amp dual output LED strobe driver.

What I need designed is a Custom controller that will allow me to control and drive 8 2AMP LED heads of whatever design I can come up with. The MA output would be adjustable via Resistor size preferrably so I can match each output with the LED it will be driving. I am looking for A detailed Circuit plans/diagrams and parts list along with some help in the final testing. I can supply all the parts needed at the request of the builder. However it may take time in gathering parts budget allowing. I can do final assembly of the Unit in its final case with the necessary power switches etc.. Please PM or post your Offers here.

Edit 1: The Idea is to not have several individual Strobe controllers around my car and be able to power 2 "hide a strobe" units in my head lamps and reverse lamps, 2 bumper mounted strobes in the front and 2 in the rear. Other controllers may be housed in the same enclosure depending on how many lights I end up with.

Last edited: