included nitecore accessories question.

dangeRUSS

Newly Enlightened
if i understand correctly the nitecore ez aa is supposed to come packaged with a lanyard and a couple of spare o-rings, correct? i ordered this light from battery junction awhile back and mine came with the light, an instruction sheet, and the serial number info card and that's it.

i didn't think about anything else until i realized that even though i'd only played with this new light for an hour or so the lettering looked dirty and there were a couple of very barely noticeable dings around the tail end, so i started looking around the net to see if maybe the extremely reasonable 35$ price was some sort of "refurb" offer nitecore or battery junction had going on. i didn't find anything like that but i did see a couple of different people and reviews discussing the various accessories that i didn't get which made me curious so i emailed battery junction with this question a week ago and haven't recieved a reply yet, so here i am asking you folks.

now don't get me wrong, i love the light, and i'm not trying to badmouth the seller but i would just like to know what's going on, did i just get a bum deal (minimal) or is my situation normal?

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF.
Yes, the package should come with a lanyard, 2 o-rings, 1 instructional manual and a warranty card.
Sometimes, deals are offered at low prices for several reasons, eg clearing stock, damaged or sample lights etc.
For your case, sounds like your low price comes with... a price.

Last edited:

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
dangeRUSS, try emailing NiteCore direct to report the missing accessories, i believe they will take care of yours as they have taken care of mine. :twothumbs

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
dangeRUSS, try emailing NiteCore direct to report the missing accessories, i believe they will take care of yours as they have taken care of mine. :twothumbs

Drop batteryjunction a mail first. 35$ is their normal price and you should get a normal flashlight with everything included. I'm pretty sure they will get that right! :wave:

I guess someone took a light from the wrong staple, this sounds as if someone had returned the light (after making the dings...) and you got it by mistake.

dangeRUSS

Newly Enlightened
well now that that mystery is solved it's time to move on to my next question. does anyone make a pocket clip for this awesome little light? that's really all i'd need to make this light perfect for my use.

thanks for the answers gentlemen, your help is much appreciated.

Latest posts