How do you carry your E1E?

BradN

Newly Enlightened
I've got one coming in the mail and was just wondering how everybody carries theirs. It's not too big for a pocket but just wanted to know other options.

thanks
Brad

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
a holster? use those type of metal clip with mountaineers use? Those shaped like a D with a piece of metal which can bend in and allowed stuff to be locked?

kz1000s1

Enlightened
I have an E1 that I carry either in a small nylon pouch on my belt at work, or in my back pocket next to my wallet. You can't even notice it's there.

Kirk

Enlightened
Back pocket, next to wallet, on "outside" of cheek. I have to keep checking it's still there because it is so unnoticeable.
Kirk

Fox

Newly Enlightened
I carry my ele with kl1 head, attached to my belt loop with bulb facing forward. I find that carrying it in this manner allows me to use the light without having to unattach it in most cases. I find this light to be the perfect size for belt loop carry.

Size15's

Flashaholic
When I carry the E1e+KL1, I clip it to the inside of my trouser pocket as I would the E2e. The E1e+KL1 is more prone to bezel tipping due to the shorter body retained inside my pocket but due to the secure clip, I've never had it detach without me removing it.

It's also great to clip it to the bill of your baseball cap to make a great 'headlamp' for hands free illumination.

I don't have a pouch for it because I have yet to see a photo of an E1e(+KL1) inside a pouch [that I consider suitable]

Regards,

Al

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
The best pouch I've found for the E2-E2E-E2E/KL1 combo is the cheapy $5.00 pouch. Unfortuneatly, I don't recall the exact URL, but it was something like country.com.

It allows the pouch to be carried on your belt either vertically or horizontally.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Originally posted by this_is_nascar:
The best pouch I've found for the E2-E2E-E2E/KL1 combo is the cheapy $5.00 pouch. Unfortuneatly, I don't recall the exact URL, but it was something like country.com.

It allows the pouch to be carried on your belt either vertically or horizontally.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well "country.com" will take you right on down to that there Country Music Television website, yeeehawww (Hey I like all sorts of music, so no disrespect intended...and another thing, my whole family is from Tennessee & Alabama - not me -> Ohio! And I "liked" Ohio so much I had to move all the way to Alaska to get away from it!)...so now where can we find those neat little pouches????

rodmeister

Enlightened
I carry my small expensive flashlights like the E2e and ARC LS on a short wrist lanyard on my belt adusted so the flashlight hangs inside my front pants pocket but doesn't reach the bottom where the nasty keys and coins await.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I'll take those nasty coins if you want rid of them!

I may have to get a couple of those $5 pouches myself... Hmmm.

Thanks for the link.

Al
smile.gif