Production Flashlights With Tritium Accents

TriChrome

Enlightened
Is the question whether they already come with trits installed, or if they have places to put trits?

If the latter, you can also look into accessories for whichever lights you already own, or are planning to buy. There's things like a new bezel with cuts for trits in it, same goes for the tailcap.

The styling of some flashlights can also lend itself to adding standard size trits. My NiteCore Extreme for example has 6 holes drilled in the tailcap region which happen to almost perfectly fit 1.5x5mm trits (don't know if that was done on purpose or not, but it works for me).

Last edited:

gorn

Enlightened
The "Teknolite" has 2 small trit tubes mounted in the bezel. Don't think they're sold anymore. :thinking:

I'm glad you mentioned the Teknolie. I bought several of them on close out for about $5 each. I figured the tritium vials were worth much more than that. I have to find where I put them. All but one are still in the original package.

That is the down side of moving. I know I have the stuff but have no clue where it was stored in the new house.