Custom Deep Bezel For Deep P60 Drop -in

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am curious why nobody has made a custom deep bezel & deep reflector for a P60 drop in for Surefire and other lights that are similiar to help increase the throw of these new LED's like the SST-50 & SST-90.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like something the same diameter, but deeper for throw that will work on a Surefire 6P or similiar. There probably is not enough demand to produce.
the solarforce masterpiece pro-I will have a sst-50 dropin soon, I believe.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am curious why nobody has made a custom deep bezel & deep reflector for a P60 drop in for Surefire and other lights that are similiar to help increase the throw of these new LED's like the SST-50 & SST-90.

The only one I know that is 2.5in Turbo head is the TLS bezel.. I have one right now and can put any P60 drop-in pill (not the reflector).

I makes the SST-50 have a pencil beam (not as narrow as a ROP Low).

It only fits M bodies, but TLS sells the C to M adaptor for 6P duty too. I have both, but found it better to just use the TLS body made for it.

bigC

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
bigchelis & gswitter...Thanks for the suggestions. I was hoping for something that would be pocket carry.
The only one I know that is 2.5in Turbo head is the TLS bezel.. I have one right now and can put any P60 drop-in pill (not the reflector).

I makes the SST-50 have a pencil beam (not as narrow as a ROP Low).

It only fits M bodies, but TLS sells the C to M adaptor for 6P duty too. I have both, but found it better to just use the TLS body made for it.

bigC

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
bigchelis & gswitter...Thanks for the suggestions. I was hoping for something that would be pocket carry.

The DBS from Dereelight comes with a XP-G R5 or an MC-E. The bezel is alot smaller than my TLS 2.5in bezel and might be what you are looking for. It has a lot of throw with the smooth reflector and XP-G, but some rings in the spill area.

bigC

Wavelength

Newly Enlightened
The demand for SST-50 power in P60 size probably isn't too strong, and even less so in a unique and throw-specific configuration (not that there aren't plenty of people who would appreciate such a light).

I've had similar interests though, and am soon embarking on an attempt to cram an SST-50 with a G&P long-focus reflector into a standard CL1H v4. I'll report back!