How do you carry your KL4 or L4

Trent

Newly Enlightened
Got one preordered and was wondering how everyone carries theres for EDC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: How do you carry your KL4

I carry mine inside my front right pocket. I wish Surefire's belt clips were a little longer. I have no idea what they were thinking when they made them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

B

BULLDOG

Call Surefire and have them send you a clip for an M2 and use that on the L4. It is longer and not as tight to tear up your pants pocket.

AluminumOvercast

Enlightened

I like the short clip. Never failed me and I carry mine ALOT. I feel the shorter clip is more robust and clips on stronger.

artar

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Trent said:
Got one preordered and was wondering how everyone carries theres for EDC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i will carry mine on an E2e body /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic

I carry the L4 and A2 in my 5.11's for work - I clip them in the back pockets in the corner where the back pockets meet the front pockets. I'm also experimenting with carrying larger SureFires in my 5.11's in addition to those two.

Al

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

I just throw it in my EDC bag with all the other s**t like paper money, smokes, lighters, change, and whatnot. Usually, I put it at one end of the bag with the bezel facing up. It hasn't "gone off" in the bag that I'm aware of - yet.

grnamin

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Size15s said:
I carry the L4 and A2 in my 5.11's for work - I clip them in the back pockets in the corner where the back pockets meet the front pockets. I'm also experimenting with carrying larger SureFires in my 5.11's in addition to those two.

Al

[/ QUOTE ]

Royal Robbins, right Al? Really great for carrying lots of stuff and sturdy, too. I wonder if they make cargo shorts, too.

Skyline

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
grnamin said:
Royal Robbins, right Al? Really great for carrying lots of stuff and sturdy, too. I wonder if they make cargo shorts, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they do!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Btw, I just got my first pair of black 5.11s today. Gotta try them out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

E__WOK

Newly Enlightened

Very carefully. Since I have a knife in both front pockets an a wallet in the rear, I clip the L4 to my rear pocket.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast

I like the short clip too. I carry mine in my back pocket, bezel down (un-clipped) next to my wallet. I don't even know it's there until I need it.

kinzli

Newly Enlightened

Hey, for you guys that carry your L4/E2/etc. in your rear pocket, doesn't it get uncomforatable when you sit down?

Not to mention putting stress on the junction of the head and body of the light? I thought about that and decided that wasn't a good idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (at least not at my weight - 230lbs).

paulr

Flashaholic

If you want a longer clip you could use an E2o clip.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast

E2e/KL4 left front pocket,knife and keys right front pocket photon II on keys presently by friday a CPF special edition ARC AAA in place of the photon II. I hope!!!

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast

EDC1.jpg