3x small CR123A Lights - which one would you buy

godlight

Newly Enlightened
I am searching for a cheap, small CR123A light. I found 3, which one would you recommend?

Tank007 M10 Cree Q2-WC: 70mm
Romisen RC-D6 Cree Q3-WC: 73mm
Ultrafire WF-009A Cree Q4-WC: 69mm

Have all HIII finish? Dont know.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I'd go with the romisen, they are quite respected as far as budget brands go. However, tank has a pretty good reputation too. The romisen has a newer led though.

I personally don't trust ultrafires, hear too many bad things about them.

kelownamikey

Newly Enlightened
I'm a newbie to all this but i did some research and bought the romisen rc-d6. I work in a sawmill and its great to stick it to some steel (very powerful magnet) in a dark space to work on something. Everyone there uses the 2aa maglights and comparatively this little light is several times brighter! It's also my second romisen light and the build quality and feel seems much better than the other budget brands (dare i say almost fenix-like?) I strongly recommend this one if it suits you.

tre

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a decent light. It is basically the same light as the quark mini but has a different emitter.

Napalm

Enlightened
Why would you want to buy a cheap light to use with expensive batteries?

Nap.

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you've gotta go cheap, go iTP EOS... I got sick of Chinese lights being unreliable (with a few exceptions). I used to be a "Buy a cheap Chinese light to mod" guy... now I fool around with P60 drop in stuff... You will one day too!!!! Muahahahaa :D