• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Aspherical Lens for Maglite. Where to buy and How much cost?

scion

Newly Enlightened
I want to purchase an aspherical Lens for my maglites.
I found a drop in CREE with aspherical but was sold out, any other combinations with the aspherical lens?

Also, anyone on here sell the lens? Where can I buy one at the cheapest price?

ejot

Enlightened
One route would be the kaidomain.com aspheric Mag lens, which I think is still available. Search there for mlc.

Since you asked about bezels in another thread .... This would work nicely with a Nanomiser aspheric lens protective bezel. Looks like an aluminum FLKDACS is still there. Nanomiser makes sure these are absolutely perfect, mine is probably my favorite Mag part :thumbsup:

That could potentially be all you need if you have a good LED Mag to work from.

Last edited:

scion

Newly Enlightened
One route would be the kaidomain.com aspheric Mag lens, which I think is still available. Search there for mlc.

Since you asked about bezels in another thread .... This would work nicely with a Nanomiser aspheric lens protective bezel. Looks like an aluminum FLKDACS is still there. Nanomiser makes sure these are absolutely perfect, mine is probably my favorite Mag part :thumbsup:

That could potentially be all you need if you have a good LED Mag to work from.

Sweet! I appreciate the assistance! I will certainly check it out! Thanks a lot!

scion

Newly Enlightened
WOW!!!! Those are NOT cheap at all!! That bezel costs more than the lens and led upgrade! haha! wow!!
I wasnt expecting that price but i can take into consideration as to why it would cost that much due to the amount of machining and time it takes to complete one of those!

They look so great! But that sure is a hefty price for just the bezel!!
wow, I think the bezel costs more than the maglite + led upgrade + Aspherical lens. lol.

ejot

Enlightened
Well, there is a cheaper alternative. :D

Not much in between these two options right now, with respect to quality and cost.

Knowing what it costs to have short runs of close tolerance parts machined, I am amazed that Nanomiser is able to offer his bezels at the price he does. If I had my machinist make them, I would probably have to charge twice that to break even.

scion

Newly Enlightened
I bet i could get a metal pipe the right size and just thread it to 52mm