• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found: Petite Ti Killer - tricked out or stock is okay

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking to buy a Petite Ti Killer.

In my rush to sell off some photography equipment for my new custom light I bought yesterday, I have a little left over and I'd like to buy a Petite Ti Killer.

Bare or anodized is fine, trits are a SUPER plus! A chain would be a mega plus :twothumbs

Please let me know what you might consider parting with. I have some cash that I know I'd consider parting with :crackup:

Lisa

***Edit, bought one! :thanks::paypal:

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Petite Ti Killer - tricked out or stock is okay

Anyone looking to sell a Petite Ti Killer?

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lisa...Greetings! Robert (Coloradogps) is a great guy to do business with! You can't go wrong with the La Petite Killer. Too bad Fred Pilon discontinued production. If you like trits make sure you keep your eyes out for a JHANKO titanium D10...awesome light that runs on 14500 cells Do some research so you understand what the different battery sizes are and what the numbers mean. Dark zero educated me. I was clueless about what the number on the battery meant but now it seems so simple refering to diameter and length in metric terminology. Remember...save your boxes and "catch and release" or you will be broke in no time! :wave:

Zeige

Enlightened

PM sent

Latest posts