• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MAG 1,5D+ 4x14650 FM holder + 8x14670 protected +d2flex+ Der wichtel board

ergotelis

Enlightened
Here we go:
-One bare bored out silver host 1,5D MAG , only switch,spring and reflector included, no glass/drop-in. Almost unused, no marks/signs of use.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/239209&page=4

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/252300
-4x14670 battery holder from FM, has charging jack. Also no marks/signs of use.

-8x14670 trustfire protected very few charges, i did one, previous user did another one too.

-d2flex V2.0 board never used,bought it 2 weeks ago directly from taskled, tried one wiring but did no any further tests.

-Der Wichtel first edition circuit with variable output. It is used,works, but has signs of use and the potensionmeter is very sensitive, might be not working well,can't really tell.

All of them for 100euro shipped in Europe.There is not going to be lower price it is already fairly low. Thanks!!

Last edited:

ergotelis

Enlightened
Bump- To add that i am willing to sell the holder&batteries and the drivers seperately if you willing.
I might keep the host only if i don't find seller for the whole package.

jcvjcvjcvjcv

Enlightened
Wich version of the Der Wichtel driver is it exactly? The single mode 3-wire version?

Looks all very tempting :sick2:

Is the FM holder a 4S holder?

Btw: I just processed the 3xP7 I bought from you. Works great. :)

ergotelis

Enlightened
Hi, yes, it is all serial(I have modded it a bit to be possible to use it as 2s2p batteries too) and the der Wichtel version is the first one with potentionmeter ,single mode. Glad you liked it, thanks!