• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Photonfanatic custom Nautilus...one of a kind!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an awesome titanium treasure up for grabs. This one was customized by Fred Pilon for CPF member "BRIGHTERISBETTER" and features a dimpled finish with six tritium locators alternating blue and green perfectly spaced around the base of the light. I traded a titanium Ra Clicky for it and have enjoyed it as my night stand decoration. I am working on a new project and letting a few go so someone else can share the beauty of these masterpieces. The internal componants are unchanged because the Muyshondt Nautilus is a near perfect light to begin with. Pictures do not do this one justice. I am asking $500 shipped in the USA.
Someone is going to score "BIG TIME" with this light. Here is a link to the build concept thread personally masterminded by Bruce: Miles Davis 'BiG' Nautilus

010-24.jpg

pf2.jpg

tritium2.jpg

tree.jpg

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Photonfanatic custom Nautilus...one of a kind!

That is one BEAUTIFUL light you got there brother!

scout24

Flashaholic

Beautiful! Where the heck did my drool smiley go...

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast

:drool:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beautiful light!

What a great buy...

:twothumbs

fyrstormer

Banned

Nice catch lisa. This light seems to be one of those lights that keeps flying the coop; makes me wonder if people feel a little bad carrying something that looks that nice on their keychain.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice catch lisa. This light seems to be one of those lights that keeps flying the coop; makes me wonder if people feel a little bad carrying something that looks that nice on their keychain.

Yes, I see that I may be the third owner, or possibly more. My hope is that's she'll come to rest here in my humble home where I will idolize the customness of her.

Lisa

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thanks:Lisa... PayPal received :sold:and nice to meet you. Out of respect I ask you for one favor....:kiss:....if you ever decide to sell it....please offer Bruce (Brighterisbetter) first chance to buy it back! It was his creation and a true labor of LOVE! I gave Bruce first chance when I bought an extremely rare McGizmo Sapphire Mule on the Usual Suspect Network (USN) from him this past week . I offered him his Nautilus back in trade payment options. He gave me the OK to sell it so you are the LUCKY new owner. I purchased my very first light on the forum from Bruce and have had many fun adventures since. Enjoy and God Bless You! :welcome: Thanks again....Karl

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thanks:Lisa... PayPal received :sold:and nice to meet you. Out of respect I ask you for one favor....:kiss:....if you ever decide to sell it....please offer Bruce (Brighterisbetter) first chance to buy it back! It was his creation and a true labor of LOVE! I gave Bruce first chance when I bought an extremely rare McGizmo Sapphire Mule on the Usual Suspect Network (USN) from him this past week . I offered him his Nautilus back in trade payment options. He gave me the OK to sell it so you are the LUCKY new owner. I purchased my very first light on the forum from Bruce and have had many fun adventures since. Enjoy and God Bless You! :welcome: Thanks again....Karl

I will put Bruce's screen name in the little database that I made that has comments about my flashlights. I will offer it to him before putting it on the marketplace.
And thank you, Karl for the opportunity to own a custom flashlight!

Lisa

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have a flashlight database? Wow. You're a bigger flashaholic (flashaholista? flashaholix?) than I am.

(I think I like flashaholix the best. ;))

It's not a very complex database, it's just one that tracks the type of battery each light uses, the person/place I bought the light from, condition, etc. I now have to add a column that explains the type of LED in more detail.

It's how I unwind after work. :grin2:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think 3rd owner from what I have seen of this light - that doesn't say too much though as Karl "rents" most of his lights as I do with many of mine.

A data base is an excellent idea - I've got a Ti SST50 light coming from ccmaciel (spelling) that due to the high power draw I will need to run a IMR 16340 in - not a CR123 or a "regular" rechargeable Li-ion.

What I always do is copy the sales thread over into a word document.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Ahhh, this beautiful lady does look a bit familiar. :huh:

Congratulations, Lisa! What a great purchase. I got a chance to enjoy a summertime photo shoot with this little beauty a few months ago; one can only imagine what she'd look like in the pure, white snow of an Alaskan winter. Take good care of her - at this point, she's almost a piece of CPF history!

- FITP

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Hi Lisa...I am glad you received your light OK and that you like it! She is a BEAUTY and I will miss that one :mecry:The lanyard ring is in the tail and folds out so you can choose to carry it on a key ring or lanyard. J&S lanyards make some really neat stuff for lights and knives. They have some posts on the forum and a store on Ebay under the screen name of splitshot1000. Enjoy your new catch!