• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Sundrop....SOLD

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

I`m in both a "Let`s Clean House" mode and a "Time to Transfer the Custody of Safe Queens" mode, so I plan on opening a few sale threads for *a bunch* of my flashlights. This thread is the first such sale, and is part of the "Let`s Clean House" effort.

For sale is a respectfully used Sundrop from one of Don`s original runs. It`s a "one speed" high CRI LED, and takes a 123 primary battery. (I believe that it was recommended not to use rechargeable batteries this model.) It works great, and only has the typical light scratches on the Ti body that happens with use. I don`t see any scratches on the lens.

I`m selling this light only because I recently picked up a later-version Sundrop XR-U. Here is the light that I`m offering for sale:

The price: $350.00 USD

Now reduced to $325.00

SOLD to StandardBattery!

I`ll cover shipping CONUS via USPS Priority Mail, with tracking. If insurance is requested, that will be extra at the actual cost of the same. Per usual, all risks of shipping are with the buyer once I put that package into the hands of the USPS.

International and/or Non-CONUS buyers are welcome, provided that you cover all shipping costs in excess of the CONUS shipping costs that would otherwise be incurred. And again, all risks of shipping and delivery are with the buyer once the package is mailed.

The first person to post an "I`ll take it", or a reasonable variation of the same, in this thread will be the buyer. (Asking a question won`t create a placeholder for you.) I can accept both cash-funded and CC-funded Paypal (but no E-Checks, please). I`ll eat the PP fees. Once a buyer posts in this thread, we can exchange PM`s or emails to sort out the shipping and payment logistics.

Thanks for looking!

smile.gif

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Sundrop

Yes, this seller is CPF Elite. Best of the best. :twothumbs

Great light, great price, too.

Hi Troy...

Thank you for your kind words.

(And fear not...per our deal, I`ll continue to send those monthly checks to you for payment for these types of posts.)

:D

paulr

Flashaholic
Re: FS: McGizmo Sundrop

I'd be all over this if I didn't already have a Sundrop and insufficient disposable income (for now) to buy a spare. It's my favorite light. From the perspective of a flashaholic who primarily uses flashlights indoors and is somewhat CPU-phobic (I like mechanically switched lights), the 1-speed Sundrop is the best pocket light ever made, period. js's review is as usual deep and passionate:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/214932

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Sundrop....Reduced

Carpe: Great to see you up and around and posting! Great seller!!!

litew8

Newly Enlightened

Good luck with your sale John, i still love the McLuxIII PDS (now a mizer) i got off you..............Al

Last edited:

polkiuj

Enlightened

o_O!!!!

Oh man I so want this...
Do you accept installments? hahaha!

*drool drool drool*
oh.. my keyboard!! o_O!!

polkiuj

Enlightened

At that price, one installment should be a cinch. :poke:
But I'm from Malaysia. That's RM 1, 100++ in my currency, excluding shipping. And we earn less in RM than Americans earn in USD.

That's more than half my salary.

Not that cheap.. =(

easilyled

Flashaholic

But I'm from Malaysia. That's RM 1, 100++ in my currency, excluding shipping. And we earn less in RM than Americans earn in USD.

That's more than half my salary.

Not that cheap.. =(

polkiuj, I didn't mean to imply that the light is easy for everybody to afford. (so pardon me if I came across as being insensitive)

What I did mean is that its a bargain considering that its nearly $100 lower than cost for a fantastic light. :)

polkiuj

Enlightened

Yea I understand. Dun worry about it.

Just my luck. I just spent money to get a camera and now this comes out and I can't afford it. Sad... :mecry:

@ Carpe Diem: Sorry for the little hijacking of ur thread. Hehe. Consider it a free bump for an excellent light. (Not that I know lol)

need... to... sell... all... my... lights... to... get... this...

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi guys...thanks for the free bumps! :)

StandardBattery...per your PM, this great light is being sold to you pending payment of funds. Response PM being sent regarding the payment logistics. Thanks!

:)