Looking for 180+ lumens with lots of spill

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone,

Im looking for a new toy.

Needing a lot of flood with a decent hotspot, ive seen a few P7 beamshots and they look pretty much what I want.

I dont mind what batteries it takes, no bigger than a fenix TK40, surefire 6P sized is good (need to mount it to my handlebars).

About £50 to spend.

Any suggestion off the top of your head, how about a malkolf M60F.

Thanks guys;)

LeifUK

Enlightened
Quark AA2? About 200 lumens OTF. Plenty of spill. You might get hit with £8 Royal Mail 'fee' and VAT which will put it at ~£50.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
looks good, just been looking at MTE P7 lights on ebay, for only £30 are they built really cheap or what???

DuncanHynes

Newly Enlightened
M60F has very very little throw...you'd want just the M60, tons of throw, and plenty of side spill, a very useful and practical beam! If you get the 'Turnkey HA MD2' it is already assembled in the head and body/switch. I think you can use the coupon code CPF to save 5%. Run time is 2 hours on high with that setup, one 18650 cell recommended. I have the MD3 body, has never gone out on me yet and I work nights often, but you'll save money just getting the MD2 pre-made...they are out of stock currently, lots of websites sell their remaining stock. Gene and his crew hand machine the lights. I use an acryilic lens to diffuse the light just a touch, FYI. flashlight lens dot c0m Good Luck!

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
looks good, just been looking at MTE P7 lights on ebay, for only £30 are they built really cheap or what???

Be careful with MTE lights because there have been cases of fake MTEs out there for sale. Just make sure you know for certain what you're buying before you pay. If you don't know how to spot a fake MTE (I don't) be sure to ask here on CPF.