• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Fire-Fli ZA4

Archie Cruz

Banned
I found an unused spare in my Bug-out Kit. dropped batteries in and it works beautifully. $40.00 shipped?

Archie Cruz

Banned
Payment sent (PP) -- thank you, Archie!
SOLD to vx000.
Ships out tomorrow.
I could also sell mine but it's been worn and can be fussy at times. Whomever said 'Back-up' (karlheinz3?) can have the second one if you don't mind a bunch of chest-hairs trapped in the LED (kidding:D). PM me for my PayPal.Same price though. After that I 'aint got no more of them.
Truth be told, Fire-Fli has been the low level to my Wee, which is not for sale.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Put me in line for it if everyone above me who wanted it ends up passing on it.

Thank you,
Lisa

SOLD to vx000.
Ships out tomorrow.
I could also sell mine but it's been worn and can be fussy at times. Whomever said 'Back-up' (karlheinz3?) can have the second one if you don't mind a bunch of chest-hairs trapped in the LED (kidding:D). PM me for my PayPal.Same price though. After that I 'aint got no more of them.
Truth be told, Fire-Fli has been the low level to my Wee, which is not for sale.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take it! Lisa ...as everyone on the forum knows...I only rent lights! I will put ya down on my list for next owner! I really want to play with one until I can get a new one in mokume gane! :twothumbs

vx000

Enlightened
Mid-blizzard, the news here said we should stock up on non-perishable food and flashlights. I was ahead of the curve on at least one count. :thumbsup: