My go-to light

computernut

Enlightened
Every time we get a thaw with lots of rain our basement floods, they fixed the window last time but now it's coming down the walls. Out of all my lights which one do I usually grab for stuff like this? My E2E with an F04. The choice of flood or throw with the natural incan suits indoor basement inspections and it slides in my side pants pocket rather than me having to dig it out of a holster every time. Right now I have an HO-E2A lamp in it.

Anyways, back to mopping up the floor!

Last edited:

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great choice!

For me it is a Minimus headlamp. If I'm checking the exterior of my house I will also grab my "sea cucumber (M6 body w/M3 bezel + MN10 LA and diffuser)".

joshconsulting

Enlightened
For pocket carry when I don't expect to need a flashlight\loaning to friends, my AKOray is there. When I plan on using a flashlight or if I hear a bump in my night, I EDC my DBS\SST-50. The single mode is awesome; I find it far better then the AKOray, which I always find turning on in the wrong mode (strobe). It's great knowing I can hit the switch and get a nice 470 lumen throwlight every time, instead of a wildly flashing pulse or a feeble 19 lumen light.

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's too bad you're not in Quebec, my friend owns a foundation repair company. I could have referred you.

Good luck on getting that leak fixed

ps. good choice on the light :thumbsup: