• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Modding Service for SF M3

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
Hey guys, since this would be considered a "custom" thought I post it here.

I am looking for someone to throw an LED or two or three or... well you know into my Surefire M3 head.

I contacted LED Zep and while Dennis' work is simply amazing and I can drool for hours over it, money is a little too tight(not tight enough) for that sort of thing.

Then there is also Milky. I contacted him aswell but no response yet as he has not logged in for a few days now. No problem, I am sure he is quite a busy man.

Which brings me here, I know theres ALOT more members here who do outstanding work and thought I'd see it first hand :naughty:.

So, if anyone is up to the challenge and would consider something along the lines please feel free to PM and discuss further.

Thank you, Chris

P.S.- While we are on the topic, I did some searching for LED "dropins" for the M3. I found a few helpful threads including DaFabs and Donn's threads on the LF D36 conversion. Other than those two everything else was over a year old. If you know of any other dropin to fit the M3 please post it here! Thanks.

Bullet Bob

Enlightened
Nailbender just did a single output sst 50 in my M3 head that does 650 lumens and its for a special weponlight project. the output is awesome. Beam quality is perfect. :thumbsup::thumbsup: