• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Unique Atwoodized Spy-007 - AT COST!!

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Offered for sale: Unique Atwoodized Spy-007

Offered at my cost: $1025. This covers the cost of the light, the ano and the 3 USPS Priority Insured transactions it required to send the light from Data -> Peter -> Data -> Me. Because I am offering this unique light AT COST, there will be NO DROPS on the price.

Light is bead blasted and anodized blue. It has been taken out and shown to a few collectors, but has never been carried or used. I was actually planning to carry it when I ordered it, but once I had it in hand, I realized I just can't get used to the idea of foregoing a PD light.

This light is truly unique. It is the only Spy that Peter has anodized and is likely to be the only one he ever handles, as he had some difficulties and had to redo the light 3 times to get a finish nice enough for him to be willing to attach his name to. The light is OK in the photos, but it really pops in person.

atwood_spy007_1_800.jpg

atwood_spy007_2_800.jpg

atwood_spy007_blues_800.jpg

atwood_spy007_lunasoup_800.jpg

Terms of Sale:

• Please post questions about the items in this thread, and offers via PM.

• Will consider trade offers of a small tanto Mayo + cash or a Ti RaClicky + cash.

• Priority will go to unqualified "I'll take it" in thread. Sale not paid for within 24 hours will be released for a new buyer.

• Two payment options: PayPal (see below) or USPS Money Order.

• Cash PayPal ONLY from a pre-funded account to PayPal confirmed addresses. Buyer pays the PP fees.

• You pay actual USPS shipping costs; shipping is via USPS Priority and insurance is mandatory. International isn't a problem provided you cover any additional shipping costs and accept the risk of loss in transit. I will give a total that includes shipping (and PP fees, if appropriate) once I know where it's going.

Thanks for considering my sale!!

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
:drool: Wow! That is neat and slick and 'kin super cool. Great price so good luck

1wrx7

Enlightened
I'll take it

I don't blame you... if I didn't already have a 007 I would be all over this light:thumbsup: It would have matched well with the TI Glowrench that came in the mail today... great buy Drywolf:party:

paulr

Flashaholic
Wow, amazing that this light would become available. It looks especially beautiful alongside those other Atwood tools. If I'd had the funds I would have tried to work out a package deal ;)

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for all the very kind comments. I appreciate them!

This light is SOLD!! I miss it already. :mecry: :thinking:

paulr

Flashaholic
Congrats to Drywolf. Please post a pic of it once in a while, so the light won't really be "gone". ;)