• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found and purchased

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking to buy the following four items:

1) Lummi Wee SS or Ti Found and bought.
2) Fire-Fli ZA4 Found and bought.
3) Nitecore Smart PD D10 R2 suspending search
4) Quark Mini Ti -Found and bought.

Please let me know if you're looking to part with any of these. Can send funds via Paypal regular or gift.

Thank you,
Lisa

Last edited:

photonstorm

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB: Lummi Wee Fire-Fli ZA4 - Nitecore Smart PD D10 R2 & Quark

Lisa,

You should specify the model of the Q Mini Ti you want. There is a CR123 or AA format along with a preference for the cool white or neutral emitter.

You can always order direct from 4sevens with the discount code. Experience the great service first hand.

Your going to love the QMini in Ti.

paintballdad

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Lummi Wee Fire-Fli ZA4 - Nitecore Smart PD D10 R2 & Quark

You might want to specify which Ti MiNi you are looking for. Also, 4sevens still has them available on their website.

http://www.4sevens.com/index.php?cPath=297_355

There's just no slowing you down....:D.

Edit: Oops, looks like photonstorm is quicker on the draw.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Lummi Wee Fire-Fli ZA4 - Nitecore Smart PD D10 R2

You guys :D, you crack me up. You know I don't ever know what I'm buying.

I figure while I'm in my newbie stage I have to buy stuff to figure out what it is like and what I'll end up wanting/liking. Probably not a financially sound way of doing things, but it's working for me so far. I've sold off two that just weren't my cup of tea or that I ended up with duplicate types of.

And I know you're trying to help, and I hope I don't come off sounding not appreciative. :kiss:

One down, three to go.

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Fire-Fli ZA4 - Nitecore Smart PD D10 R2

Hi Lisa....as promised...Thanks to you I got my Mokume Gane Fancy-Fli! If you still want the Fire-Fli you can have it for $40 plus $5 shipping...exactly what I have in it. My Pay Pal is [email protected] (gift option preferred) I am not offering this to anyone else! :wave:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Fire-Fli ZA4 - Nitecore Smart PD D10 R2

$45 coming your way Karl, thanks so much! Enjoy that Fancy Fli of yours :twothumbs

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
3) Nitecore Smart PD D10 R2 suspending search

Thank you,
Lisa

Yesterday, batteryjunction presented the D10 Tribute edition. It is a limited edition in black, featuring the new PD system and the "old" so wanted ramping UI. There's a huge trit-slot in the piston for an 8x2mm trit, but unfortunately no trit, you now, a-bombs in USA and so...

That's probably the best D10 you can buy, a stock version which is rather custom! Be quick, they are limited (100 + another 100 later AFAIK)... :wave:

Latest posts