Am I the only person w/ the OpticsHQ TLS drop-in/tailcap? Anyone else using it?

FliGuyRyan

Enlightened
Like I said, I'm using the OpticsHQ.com - TLS P60 Cree Q5 led drop-in with the 5-mode, 2 button tail-cap upgrade. I'm using this with a Surefire Z2 that I also bought off their site with a 25% military discount for the SF Z2.

I was wondering why I don't see more 5-mode P60 drop-ins and then it occurred to me that I must be the only person using the TLS system. That or people just don't talk about it. Whenever I hear someone talking about "I need a light while on duty" or "I need a pocket thrower but also a night-stand light with a low that won't blind me" I think to myself "Guys, the TLS is for you" but no one seems to listen.

Anyways... I just wanted to spread the love of this little light (system). I love the Z2, but the TLS makes it SOOO much better. I carry it around everywhere, and it's low-low mode is about equal with my Nitecore EX10.

If you haven't tried this P60/tail-cap setup please do yourself a favor. It might be a little pricey but the UI is amazing and the best I've found. It's probably similar to the Olight M30 with the side switch (beyond that I don't know), but the five-level switching on the back and the full momentary on the side button is awesome. You can make it go to full brightness (momentary) with the side switch during any level at any time and when you release it goes back to the same level you were at (good for dog-walkers at night for example).

You can also cancel any light level with a quick tap of the side button. If you press them both you get a wicked strobe that once released goes into a slow strobe. No SOS b.s. here...

Anyways... check it out please. I need more TLS fans... and no I don't work for them. I'm in Ohio, they're in Cali.

-RC

joshconsulting

Enlightened
Edit: durrr. Thought you were talking about the TLS P60 pill reflector, not the actual P60 module. I don't know anything about the module, so I'll keep my mouth shut :)