Fenix TK45 - anymore news on this new light?

paintballdad

Enlightened
It is a prototype. I believe it has XP-G R5s in each head. It's a crazy looking light, a few of us where thinking of a name for it, Mothra and Hydra came to mind.
They had a couple other prototypes at MattK's party. One of them is the TK21, it's a little slimmer than the TK20 and the rubber grip seems better molded to the body. Has an XP-G and seems to be in neutral white.

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
I have a proper name for it: "WTF" :D:nana::paypal:. Yeah, Fenix WTF. Easy to remember, and in case you forgot that name everybody will immediately remind you when they see your light...

Any ideas / gueses on possibile lumens it may produce?

recDNA

Flashaholic
If nobody entered the contest but me I'd still find a way to lose.

bullettproof

Enlightened
Damn they should had named it the (((FENIX MEDUSA))) Im first on this if they decide to use this name!!!!

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there any chance that the heads are removable and fit other Fenix lights like the TK11 or the PD30? That would be awesome if you could trade heads with other Fenix lights to temporarily upgrade them.

ColoradoClimber

Newly Enlightened
Here is the detail:

A new product that was taken to SHOT Show. Here is it's data for your information:

TK45 is a light that has 3 heads on one body. The 3 heads is similar with 3pcs heads of PD20. The body is similar as TK40's. It's switch is on the side of body.

Here is it's run time and lumen value.

8LM/ 240hrs
90LM / 23hrs
310LM / 7hrs
760LM / 1.8hrs

Weight: 324.2g( excluding battery )
Size: 202 Length /39 Diameter of body /56 head diameter (mm)

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont like the look of it, looks like a quick DIY attemp by taping 3xPD20 together. Would be so much better 4 emitters in a multi led reflector.