Acebeam        
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **SOLD** Download's 55mm Photo Lens SS Bezel for Mag C and D, SF P60 lamp

Default **SOLD** Download's 55mm Photo Lens SS Bezel for Mag C and D, SF P60 lamp

I have the following things for sale, and I will combine shipping. International is not a problem, but you will have to pay the shipping.

Brand New Surefire P60L-WH LED drop-in.
    Sold USPS w/paypal

Download's 55mm Lens Stainless Steel Bezel for Mag C & D
    Match with 55mm camera lens, choice of lenes/filters are unlimited. I will include a 55mm UV filter
    Sold USPS w/paypal

Fivemega 8AA to 2D battery holder 4S2P. Never Used
    Withdrawn Shipped USPS via paypal

Solarforce C Head with SS bezel. Used for maybe 1 week, no marks and looks new.
    $10 shipped USPS via paypal

Last edited by sbelyo; 05-26-2010 at 11:28 AM.

Default Re: WTS: Various Mag and SF parts, lamps, bezels, and a tailcap

I'll take the Solarforce Clicky tailcap.

PM sent

Dang. Missed out on the tailcap. I'll take backup.

I'll take the 6P body.
    Blew another IC!

Default Re: WTS: Various Mag and SF parts, lamps, bezels

solarforce clicky tailcap is sold.

6P body is sold
    Last edited by sbelyo; 01-27-2010 at 12:54 PM.

Default Re: WTS: 55mm Lens Stainless Steel Bezel for Mag, some reflectors, and a SF P60 lamp

Packages sent out today

Default Re: WTS: 55mm Lens Stainless Steel Bezel for Mag, some reflectors, and a SF P60 lamp

hey are your mag reflectors for sale dust and scratch free?

Unenlightened

I will take the mag reflectors.

Default Re: WTS: 55mm Photo Lens SS Bezel for Mag, FM 3AA 1D holder, reflectors, SF P60 lamp

pm's replied

Default Re: WTS: 55mm Photo Lens SS Bezel for Mag, FM 3AA 1D holder, SF P60 lamp

reflectors sold

Default Re: WTS: 55mm Photo Lens SS Bezel for Mag, FM 3AA 1D holder, SF P60 lamp

to the top

PM sent

3aa holder sold

price reduced a bit on the bezel

Default Re: WTS: Download's 55mm Photo Lens SS Bezel for Mag C and D, SF P60 lamp

packages shipped

Default Re: WTS: Download's 55mm Photo Lens SS Bezel for Mag C and D, SF P60 lamp

bump bump

bumpskie

bumpskie

to the top

to the top

to the top

Let's make a deal

let's make a deal

lets make a deal

I'm interested in your bezel but only as a diffuser. What else could you use it for?

you can screw anything on the front of it that fits a 55mm camera lens. There are thousands of choices

to the top

to the top

new stuff added

I'll take a $15 P60L
    Reality is usually scoffed at and illusion is usually king. But in the battle for survival of western civilization it will be reality and not illusion or delusion that determines what the future will bring.

Reality is usually scoffed at and illusion is usually king. But in the battle for survival of western civilization it will be reality and not illusion or delusion that determines what the future will bring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast