Transporting Flashlights

B

BULLDOG

What do most of you transport your lights in (Otter Boxes, Pelican case with pick & pluck foam)? I need something large enough to carry a e1e, e2e, c2, c3, z2, z3, g2z, g2's, e2e-cj, c2-cj, L4, m2, m3, m4, m6, 6p to shows? Any suggestions? I don't want to throw them in a bag or box where they can bang each other and damage them.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is what I use. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
SF%20Case%203.JPG

SFcase1.JPG

SFcase2.JPG

Arc%20LS%20Kit.JPG

They are all Pelican except the last one and they all are using Pick&Pluck.

ho71ko

Newly Enlightened
I have just bought a Pelicase 1450:
IMG_0058.JPG

It is really looking stylish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Although,... not all my SureFires fit in there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
Holger

Blikbok

Enlightened
Brightguy sells Pelican cases, I've got the small ones, 1010, 1040, 1060. There may be better prices, but it's a few bucks and Greg knows what he sells.

I bought the 1010 to protect a PT Aurora. Definately should go with the Pelican cases for shows, you have to impress the customers. Especially since you want to keep the display models pristine.

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Bulldog said:
Where did you guys buy the cases from?

[/ QUOTE ]

More importantly, can we expect to buy them from Bulldog at some future date? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I hadn't really thought about it, but I bought a rifle case from a gun shop that could hold quite a few lights, maybe your entire show inventory.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
eppes.com has the best prices on pelican cases that I found. I've bought several from them with no problems and quick shipment.

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been using a camera case with elastic loops and I haven't had a problem with my smaller lights.

I've got a Pelican case enroute from Brightguy as of Monday morning for my growing collection. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Jason

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
At my work they had a "silent auction" to raise money for charity. I wound up paying $2 for a make-up case that is like a minuture metal briefcase. I dumped out the "paints", and added a couple pieces of foam and - instand flashlight case! I'll have post a photo of this sometime.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif