Running a MN01 in a E2e-HA?

pahl

Enlightened
I have read that running the MN01 with two cells in the E2e will blow the bulb.

Does anyone run the MN01 in a E2 with one cell?

I'm thinking about how I could make a dumby cell and run the MN01 in my E2e-HA.

The MN01 puts out enought light for my everyday work light need. I could use the MN01 with one cell and maybe use the extra body space of the E2e to store a spare cell and on the weekends put the MN02 or MN03 in and run two cells.

I have E1 lights, but I do like the size of the E2e body /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just some thought's I'm having as I play with my new toy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What are your thoughts and idea's on this?

pahl

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Size15s said:
SureFire have a Z20 "Blank SF123A" you can use.

Al

[/ QUOTE ]

Great! Please tell me more.
I don't see it on there site.
Do you have a part number and price or a link?

Thanks!

Size15's

Flashaholic
Any friendly SureFire Dealer should be able to order you a Z20 - or call SureFire direct 800 828 8809 - it'll cost you about $7 I think.

Check your email!

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pahl

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
Yes, it's possible with the dummy-cell, however I'm not sure why you'd want to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be using it like a E1e for the light output. As 15 lums is fine for my daily work.

Using the MN01 in the E2e body just gives me more body to hold onto as I find the E1 a little short well holding it in my hand.

and I'm just crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

After I get the MN02 lamp to try I may just forget about running a MN01 in the E2 as I do have a E1 around to use yet, it was just something I was thinking about and wonding how it would.

Al,
Got the email and photo, Thanks!