• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** MR. BULK LIONHEARTS PRICE SLASHED AGAIN

shuter

Enlightened
I have decided to share a pair of hard to find Mr. Bulk LionHearts. Both have been shelf queens and are beautiful examples in near perfect condition with stock emitters. They both feature the programmable user interface that ramps up and down for complete brightness control and are powered by 18500 or Pila 150A Li Ion rechargeable They feature the LionHeart logo etched on the tail and "Made in Hawaii" etched on the Bezel. The black HA is a CPF special edition and is numbered 28/125. The other is a distinctive HA pearl gray color.

First to claim them with "I'll Take It" in this thread followed by a reasonably prompt Paypal gets them. Paypal funded or credit card account is Ok. I will absorb the Paypal fees and ship them USPS Priority Mail, insured with delivery confirmation.

Please forgive my poor quality pictures. The frosty wedge in the window of the black one does not exist and is a reflection.

$520.00 For The Pair.

Now $440.00

SOLD Now $380.00 for the Pair

003-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

010.jpg

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened
Re: MR. BULK LIONHEARTS PRICE SLASHED

These are rarely sold and I was not sure where to price them :thinking: but it looks like the the price was too high. :eek: I can fix that. I just cut $80.00 off the price. What do you think now? :shrug:

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MR. BULK LIONHEARTS PRICE SLASHED

These are rarely sold and I was not sure where to price them :thinking: but it looks like the the price was too high. :eek: I can fix that. I just cut $80.00 off the price. What do you think now? :shrug:

Nice lights! Maybe try selling seperatly?

shuter

Enlightened
Re: MR. BULK LIONHEARTS PRICE SLASHED AGAIN

Nice lights! Maybe try selling separately?

Thanks for the suggestion Paul. :)

I wouldn't mind breaking them up and selling them separately. Just thought someone would like to get them as a pair. They represent two of the three variations produced. If someone would like to purchase separately just PM me with your preference. :D

shuter

Enlightened
Re: MR. BULK LIONHEARTS PRICE SLASHED AGAIN

Hi Laser - My paypal address is in my profile.

I had not thought about overseas shipping and have little experience. I was thinking USA when I said shipping was included, but, I will cover the shipping charges to you anyway. :D I will will need your guidence on the best way to ship. They will need insurance as well. Let me know the best way.

The Post Office won't be open until Monday morning and I can ship then if we have the details cleaned up. :grin2:

shuter

Enlightened
Re: **SPF to LASER** MR. BULK LIONHEARTS PRICE SLASHED AGAIN

Laser - I received your Paypal for the lights with your mailing address included. I will ship Monday morning and let you know the shipping details then. :D Hope you enjoy the lights.

shuter

Enlightened
Thought I would post an update here on the shipping of the two LionHearts to LASER. The lights were shipped on the 1st of February USPS Priority mail, also registered with a signature required on delivery. The results have been disappointing.

I PM'd this to Laser on on Feb. 22nd after receiving a PM requesting any information on what has happened to the lights.

Hi Patrick,

I spoke with the USPS claims division twice today. They show that the package was mailed on the first of February and left the USA on the seventeenth of February. There was a big delay here in this country. They can not tell me why.

Anyway, they said the package goes to customs and then is handed off to the German postal system. Hopefully, your end will be more efficient than ours.

I will follow up late this week and see if they can tell me if it got through customs. This overseas shipping takes a lot of patience.

Cheers,
Gale

I followed up with the USPS again February 26th as they told me there might be more information available by then.

At that time they told me that there is no more information available and did not expect any more information would be available until the package is delivered. They essentially wash there hands of the matter as the package is in the hands of German customs and will be delivered by German postal.

Over the years I have found USPS Priority Mail within the US to be nearly without flaw. Usually within two or three days with a week being the longest. Hope the package gets to Laser soon.

shuter

Enlightened
Have not heard from Laser wether he has any news about delivery. He is being very patient. :) Hope it gets delivered soon. It has now been five weeks since I shipped. :(

On the reverse side, I am waiting for a light coming from overseas from MorphiusT1. This overseas shipping requires a lot of patience and is a bit scary. :eek:

shuter

Enlightened
Just sent this off to Laser via PM.

Hi Laser,

I have not heard anything from you about the delivery status of the lights I sent you so I contacted USPS again today asking about your package. All they could tell me is that the package left the USA on Feb. 17th. When I talked with them on Feb 25th I was told that the only way to get additional information was for them to send a lost mail inquiry to Deutsche Post. They would only do that if I filed a lost package claim, which I did on Feb 25th.

As of today, USPS has not heard back from Deutsche Post and will follow up with another inquiry on March 27th which is 30 days from the original filing. Worst case, if the package is not delivered by April 27th they will send me an insurance claim form which I fill out and mail back to them. They will then mail me an insurance check. This mailing back and forth is estimated to take three weeks, putting the insurance check in my hands about May 15th.

Hopefully, you will receive the light soon. Have you heard anything? Can you get any information on delivery status from German Customs or Deutsche Post?

Best,
Gale

We are still waiting for delivery of his LionHearts. It's been about seven weeks now and I am really getting nervous. This overseas shipping is not for the faint of heart! I sent the package USPS Priority Mail with registered mail requiring signature upon delivery with Deutsche Post. It cost $24.95 to send it this way. Delivery and shipping information availability is abismal. Can anyone advise me of a better way to send a package from USA to Germany?

Last edited: