legend lx $13.99

battman

Newly Enlightened
I found the Brinkman Legend LX on sale at Sports Authority for $13.99. It even comes with the 123 batts. They had none in stock, so I got a rain check for (2) when they come in. Thought I'd pass the word.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you get them, save the card insert, as you need the phone number on it to order extra bulbs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That is the first thing you should do after you get them (order extra bulbs).

JohnK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been wanting to buy one, but our local super Wally World has never had it. Nice "throw it in the truck" and forget it light.

jabajet

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the word... picked up a couple today, although they were still marked @ $19.99 - they rang up at the $13.99 sale price.

hawkhkg11

Enlightened
Regardless of build quality, brightness, or any other factors, would you guys say that the Legend LX is the absolute cheapest 123 available on the market? Or is there a cheaper 123? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened
Thanks for the tip battman. Sure enough my local store had them on sale. They were not marked as being on sale but they rang through at the reduced price.

2 christmas gifts down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any chance you could get a printout of that price and post it here? Or direct me to the printout? I'd pick up another 5 or so at Wallyworld if I could get them to pricematch but they only pricematch to a printed price.

Y2Kirk1028

Enlightened
Looks like Brinkmann is bring back the Legend LX, they have list on their website. It wasn't there when I check awhile back.