• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Too late - WITHDRAWN! Unique Aleph 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got this from another CPF member less than a month ago, but an opportunity came up this morning that I couldn't pass up and cash is needed! Here's the description from the original posting;

"Aleph 1 Black/Blue Splash

A unique and mint Aleph 1, featuring a 1x123 blue splash anodized tube and an Aleph Standard Flat Top 2-stage (15 ohm) tail cap. The LE is a LuxIII TYOJ/DownBoy 917. Titanium strike bezel.
"

It went STRAIGHT to the shelf when I received it - probably has been 'on' less than a minute total.

And here's some photos:

IMG_2662.JPG

IMG_2667.JPG

It's a beauty and I hate to part with it, but my desire to collect titanium McGizmos is stronger!

Sacrificing this one at $160 shipped. Paypal only - fees $5 EXTRA unless you choose gift option - Insurance extra - when it leaves my hand at the post office I am no longer responsible.

WITHDRAWN

Thank you!

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: Unique Aleph 1

You know, if I were you I'd hold onto it and put a new light engine and a clicky-switch in it. You could turn it into something like this:

CIMG3609.jpg

It's worth having one aluminum light around, just to admire the old-school design. :devil: Besides, you'll probably never find another blue-splash battery tube like that.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
WITHDRAWN - Unique Aleph 1

You know what - you are right

WITHDRAWN!

Really need some extra cash to fund a LS27 I grabbed (been watching for one and lo and behold, there it was this morning!)

I have 3 Surefires and a Quark posted over on the Marketplace - we'll see what happens with them first.

Thanks, Fyrstormer - you've always given me great advice!

:bow: :thumbsup:

fyrstormer

Banned
MUAHAHAHAHA! :devil: Victory is mine!

Seriously though, I almost bought that exact one myself, so you obviously made the right choice to snag it while you had the chance. :whistle: Might as well keep it and admire it every now and then when nobody's looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.