Acebeam        

Thread: Too late - WITHDRAWN! Unique Aleph 1

Party Too late - WITHDRAWN! Unique Aleph 1

Just got this from another CPF member less than a month ago, but an opportunity came up this morning that I couldn't pass up and cash is needed! Here's the description from the original posting;

"Aleph 1 Black/Blue Splash

A unique and mint Aleph 1, featuring a 1x123 blue splash anodized tube and an Aleph Standard Flat Top 2-stage (15 ohm) tail cap. The LE is a LuxIII TYOJ/DownBoy 917. Titanium strike bezel.
    "

It went STRAIGHT to the shelf when I received it - probably has been 'on' less than a minute total.

And here's some photos:

It's a beauty and I hate to part with it, but my desire to collect titanium McGizmos is stronger!

Sacrificing this one at $160 shipped. Paypal only - fees $5 EXTRA unless you choose gift option - Insurance extra - when it leaves my hand at the post office I am no longer responsible.

WITHDRAWN

Thank you!
    Last edited by run4jc; 01-28-2010 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Withdrawn

Default Re: Unique Aleph 1

Ugh... Must resist...

Quote Originally Posted by warx23 View Post
    Ugh... Must resist...
    Resistance is futile...

You know, if I were you I'd hold onto it and put a new light engine and a clicky-switch in it. You could turn it into something like this:

It's worth having one aluminum light around, just to admire the old-school design. Besides, you'll probably never find another blue-splash battery tube like that.

Default WITHDRAWN - Unique Aleph 1

You know what - you are right

WITHDRAWN!

Really need some extra cash to fund a LS27 I grabbed (been watching for one and lo and behold, there it was this morning!)

I have 3 Surefires and a Quark posted over on the Marketplace - we'll see what happens with them first.

Thanks, Fyrstormer - you've always given me great advice!

Default Re: Too late - WITHDRAWN! Unique Aleph 1

MUAHAHAHAHA! Victory is mine!

Seriously though, I almost bought that exact one myself, so you obviously made the right choice to snag it while you had the chance. Might as well keep it and admire it every now and then when nobody's looking.