Father buys a Surefire :)

pahl

Enlightened
I was showing my G2-BK to my father over the 4th of July weekend. We went out side and compared it to the 2D maglite.

Then we went inside and compared it to my mom's cheap 2D light she keeps by her bed.

I took it apart for him see he could see the lamp and how it was put together.

He did not say much or show much interest well I was showing him and I kept hearing all weekend long "you paid $30 for that light?!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well I guess he was more interested then I thought because he just emailed me to tell me he ordered a Yellow Surefire G2, leather holster and a case of batteries from Surefire today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I guess you just never know....

Screehopper

Enlightened
He scoffs at you at the $30 you paid for your G2, yet he ends up getting one himself. You made a convert out of him. haha! That's hilarious.

pahl

Enlightened
He was going on so much about me spending $30 on the G2 I did not bother to take my E1e-HA out to show him.

I still can't belive it. He had to email me his email confirmation from Surefire before I said I belived him, lol

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol
that is hillarious. I think when he said "you are spending $30 on that flashlight?" he got something going on his head, something about "hmm, nice, I might get one myself" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
good job! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol, that is definitely a yes.
right now he might be getting an M6 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

pahl

Enlightened
I may have said something about the G2 being the cheapest one.

I'm sure he looked over the Surefire site as that is were he placed his order for his G2.

When I first seen the Surefire prices my jaw hit the floor, but now I have more then one Surefire and I think the ones I have are worth every penny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts