• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! McGizmo High CRI Sapphire "Mule" (a collector's dream!)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got this less than two weeks ago from Brighterisbetter and Bruce hunted for months to find one and paid DEAR for it! I paid $237 for it on USN But I am offering it for $200 shipped to help fund a new light purchase. Here are links and a quote from when I purchased this light from Bruce: :drool: One of approx 21 made. There was an initial run of 10, then 10 more, then Don said he's probably done forever due to the difficulty involved. This was from his personal collection and is mint/uncarried. I've kept it wrapped safely in a sock in a cabinet next to my bed.

More info here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...44&postcount=1
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...41&postcount=1
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...1&postcount=41

001iflg.jpg

The Sapphire is shown on the left above the Bitz. The other lights pictured are being offered in the Marketplace and trades are always an option!

Last edited:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo High CRI Sapphire "Mule" (a collector's dream!)

oh! I am a proud owner of one of those high CRI beauties.. the 036 LED is superb!

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would definitely keep it but I have to keep the wife happy ;) because she let me get this one today...
DGMG4-Slant-5.jpg

The Arc6 shown in the picture I got for Toby_Pra but he found one already and I have no need for it. I was just trying to help out! Wish I could find him a Dam Cham. I bought his pineapple too to help with his wedding!

camaro09

Enlightened

Can I ask what the light to the far right is? You say its also for sale? looks pretty sweet to me.

csadzuki

Newly Enlightened

Thread trashing removed.
Don't try it again. - Empath

Last edited by a moderator:

scout24

Flashaholic

Awesome, awesome light. I have carried mine on my keychain since I got it, my only regret is I didn't get a second when they were available! Nice catch.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

This one is Sold! Thanks CPF I don't know why thread was locked . Please tell me if I did something wrong. Bruce, I know you are going to miss this one. Sorry I couldn't save it for you to buy back later but I just had to have Fred's light :devil: