Solerforce Masterpiece Pro 1 problem HELP PLEASE

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got a large piece of dust on my reflector of my Masterpiece Pro 1 so I try compressed air and that made it worse. I also froze part of the reflector. I put the nosel to close.:oops: Is there anyway to fix this.

Last edited:

Zeva

Newly Enlightened
What? if it froze it should warm up fairly quickly..

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
The reflectors have a delicate plating. You may have damaged it. Pics?
I need a new reflector. The bezel got stuck on the the light with out the lens not on it. I forgot to put th lens in.:oops:I had to put oil on the threads to get the bezel off. I used a jar opening rubber pad and I got it off. It touched the reflector and the whole thing in messed now. I hope I can get another reflector. The camera wont pick the damage up. To describe it there is a smudge on the whole reflector. It does not look as shiney. It is as good as gone.:sigh:

joshconsulting

Enlightened
Get the size of the lens from Jake, or measure it yourself then buy a UCL lens in that size from flashlightlens.com, shouldn't be more then $5-$7 with super fast shipping.

Zeva

Newly Enlightened
This sounds like a reflector issue and not a lens/mirror issue

swrdply400mrelay

Enlightened
Get the size of the lens from Jake, or measure it yourself then buy a UCL lens in that size from flashlightlens.com, shouldn't be more then $5-$7 with super fast shipping.

The diameter is that exactly of a D sized Maglite - 52.1 mm

Can you go to a hobby shop and buy metallic spray paint? I think I've seen the chrome mirror polished finish before.