Arc AAA+LSH+Elelektrolumens Blaster II good combo

_Wayne_

Newly Enlightened
Pretty much covers the bases. Tiny light that takes no space, for close-up and walking (Arc AAA). Small light that has medium battery life and a wonderful pool of light plus good throw (Arc LS). Large (heavy) light that has extreme battery life and tight, excellent throw (Elektrolumens Blaster II).

I can highly recommend these lights as good quality and a good combination to cover all the bases I need covered. Who says you have to own a dozen lights? (He says as he ducks!)

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
What about an X990 or SNII for an extra high-powered light? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would think that the Blaster VI would be a good addition to the Arc AA and Arc LSH combo. I only say that because you already have a 1 Watt Luxeon in the group already, i'd think that the Blaster II would just be redundant, but having not owned a Blaster II before, i wouldn't know how they would compare.

How does the Arc LSH and Blaster II compare? They would pretty much have the same light ouput if they are drawing the same current, but i've heard nothing but good things with the 30mm optic.

I now EDC both my Arc LSH and Surefire L4 if my clothes permit carrying both. There is just a big difference in performance between the two, but i think they complement each other well for high-powered lighting.

Who knows, maybe when the Arc LS4 is released, you may narrow down your combo by eliminating the Arc AAA, Blaster II, OR both. After all, the LS4 will be able to boost and underdrive the LED to about the same levels of the other lights in your combo. ...just another reason why you should buy more lights to carry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
A lot of difference between Arc LS, and Blaster II+ (III). Blaster is running at 700mA's, and throw with 30MM optic, is no match for little Arc, and runs for hours and hours.

Bill