You Might be a Flashaholic if ...

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
1) You have an individual flashlight to cover every lumen requirement between 1 and 1,000.
2) "Flashlights" is a category in your household budget.
3) You've considered a career change so you might be able to write flashlights off your taxes as a business expense.
4) You know what a blow/suck test is, and also know it has nothing to do with sex.
5) You own one or more flashlights that cost more than the family TV set.
6) You buy the latest and greatest high resolution digital camera so you can take pictures of your flashlights and their beams.

Please add to the list [Like the Jeff Foxwothy redneck jokes].

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
you vistit cpf

if cpf is your homepage

if you buy 5 minimags from target at the same time for mods

if your only hobby is flashlights

if it costs more money to mod the lights than the lights cost to begin with

if you pray for power outages

if people call you "flashlightguy"

if your friends say they think your obsession is strange, but constatly play with your flaslights nonetheless

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Oh no biggie, just thought you might want more examples of our sad yet humorous addiction to Flashoholism...

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
Oh yeah ... it will take a while to get through that thread.

It is entertaining and somewhat disturbing at the same time.

I'm surprised we haven't seen that many jokes concerning the "blow/suck" test, this_is_nascar had a pretty good one in one of the L4 thread's.

star882

Enlightened
If someone says you are too crazy with lights.
Once, my friend Caitlin Williams actually said, "I understand your obsession with computers and Britney Spears, but flashlights?! That's so crazy!"

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF is my homepage! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
of of the things i said were true... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I visit CPF so often now that it saves me minutes of my precious time by having CPF as my homepage! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

"...might be able to write flashlights off your taxes as a business expense."

might?!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've got CPF set as my default page too.
Click an icon on my desktop to connect, then click another icon to launch IE6. Poof, there's CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
...you need a flashlight "RIGHT NOW", but you stand at your collection for at least 2 or more minutes trying to decide which one to take, . . . . . then take 3 or 4, . . . or however many you can fit on your person. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
If people think your having a seizure when you get a new light

If your friends ask you daily how many posts on CPF you have

If your younger sister talks about "Candle Power Fumes" all the time in front of everybody

If the only website you practically ever visit is CPF (and other flashlight websites of course)

If people greet you with a phrase with the word "flashlight" in it all of the time

(All of these apply to me!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I came up with some more....

If you reconfigure your Maglites in your free time to make them colorful and take pictures of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
fbb4e514.jpg

Full Size

fbb4e50d.jpg

Full Size

fbb4e509.jpg

Full Size

If you have CPF as your homepage on multiple computers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Y2Kirk1028

Enlightened
you type "flashlights" on Ebay and scroll through all 2324 matching listings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are sitting in the dark reading threads on CPF and you use the nearest flashlight to look at the wall clock to see what time it is instead of looking at the top of the computer screen. :ohgeez:

Had to dig up this thread for that one LOL.