• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **TRADED** Very Special 1.5D Maglite

donn_

Flashaholic
TRADED

This one is quite unique. The host is a BriteLumens 1.5D, finned and fluted head and coated in dark Olive HA-III anodizing. Color match of head, body and tailcap are perfect.

The body is bored to accept a FiveMega 3x17670 series cell holder, which is included. (Batteries are not included)

Installed is a one-of-a-kind Malkoff Diamond Dragon drop-in. The emitter is driven at 2A for about 500 emitter lumens, and is regulated running on 6-13V.

The head includes a UCL lens and a LOP aluminum reflector reamed to fit the drop-in's heatsink.

The beam is spectacular! Cosmetic and operational condition is mint (white specks are dust).

$300 + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance) TRADED

IMGP3167.jpg

IMGP3169.jpg

IMGP3170.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will ship anywhere USPS goes, and shipping costs, insurance (mandatory) and Paypal fees are buyer's responsibility.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Very Special 1.5D Maglite

Hi Donn,

Being regulated, what type of runtime are we looking
at on those 3 cells?

Is the emmiter still focusable from a tight spot
to pure floor?

Thanks!

Ray

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: Very Special 1.5D Maglite

Hi Ray,

I don't know what the current draw on the cells is, so I can't estimate runtime.

The head has the full range of focus, but as you open up the focus, artifacts become visible, while they are not on tight focus. If you going to run it on open focus, you'd need a stippled reflector or diffusion film.

The hotspot on tight focus is larger and brighter than the Malkoff XP-G or older SSC P4 drop-ins.