Go Postal!

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
looks like the USPS team is on form...Armstrong is going for a 5th tour win in a row...but, it is a long, tough tour--and there are some very tough rivals.

i almost feel sorry for those angry little frenchmen-losers. i bet they hate getting their butts kicked on their own soil...er, uh...perhaps they are used to it by now.

being stomped by a bunch of Americans is bad enough...but a big 'ol Texan! hoo-boy!

Bob

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
5 years ago they changed the rules. In the old days they started the race at the finish line and retreated to the start line. The French were dominant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, I don't seem to know what you guys are talking about. I looked at this thread to see if "Going postal" had taken on it's new, more appropriate meaning yet.

(Getting there late, and looking like you had been kicked all the way there.)

tattoou2

Enlightened
If Lance does well in the mountain stages, he should be in a perfect situation to win his fifth! Barring injury or an accident, he will once again reign supreme.

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
shankus said:
Hmm, I don't seem to know what you guys are talking about. I looked at this thread to see if "Going postal" had taken on it's new, more appropriate meaning yet.

(Getting there late, and looking like you had been kicked all the way there.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Three words: Tour de France.

Dan