Alpinewoman.com?

georget98

Enlightened
(I hope this is in the right forum)

I was looking for the best online price for the Princeton Tec Surge and found Alpine Woman. They've got the Surge for $20.37 and other PT lights, too. For instance the Blast is $4.00. Shipping is reasonable, too.

Has anyone had experience buying from them?

mindstretch

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I just ordered a Surge and a couple of other flashlights from them. Enter this code, phone01 , and you will get an additional 5 % off your total. I found this out when I phoned them to ask a question. Hope this helps.

DJ

Darell

Flashaholic
If nothing else, it is nice to see you guys getting in touch with your feminine side. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Viper

Newly Enlightened
The title made me curious.....

I work for Alpine Electronics, so I had to see what this thread was about....

AZMAN

Newly Enlightened
The prices are good on some and not so good on others.

Shipping for a penny on orders over $50 is great though.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think that their pricing might be backwards on some products. for example why is the Predator(2aa) $29.99 and the Predator Pro(4aa) only like $12?

look at their price on the Switchback, only $30!!! that's like $20 less than other places if im not mistaken.

Well, it looks like a order is about to be placed for 4 Rage's and 1 Surge.

Velcro

Enlightened
$20.37 for a Surge? $5.20 for a Rage? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
You won't believe how much those lights cost here in Holland. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

You lucky *******s! Why can't we have this in Europe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sid Post

Newly Enlightened
I would trade cheap flashlights for Dutch beer any day. The food around Enschede was wonderful and CHEAP! I thought I new what a good $20 meal was. How wrong I was!

moodpic31_1_1.jpg

Dommelsch

hawkhkg11

Enlightened
Getting off topic here...

Viper: I just purchased a CDA-9805 a couple of weeks ago...great sound and features! I think MediaXpander is still just a hyped up "loudness" button and doesn't actually effect what claims to be the "hidden harmonics" in the music...although it sounds pretty good when activated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Alpine is definitely the "Surefire" of car audio. Keep up the good work!

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered a predator pro!!! 12$!!! It was a no brainer. I need a longer range than the fusion could provide and I got it for 12$!!! I hope it is not to good to be true. Thank you Georget! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif .....So Darell what did you get? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

neogoon

Newly Enlightened
Looks like the bigger LED lights are all sold out (guess you guys cleaned them out)....one funny thing, though: the site says it's the woman's version of thesnowleopard.com, so I checked over there to see if the availablity was any different -- it's not, but for a bunch of things, the prices and shipping deal is a lot better on the women's side!

thanks for the heads up

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Josh said:
So Darell what did you get? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I was looking at some of those Spandex climbing shorts, but couldn't decide on the color. Don't want my butt to look fat (see Royal Robbins 5.11 thread for details). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

neogoon

Newly Enlightened
Got my order Friday...a PT Blast, 3 colors of Pulsar IIs, a Tec 20, and an Eclipse (plus a nalgene and waistpack to round it out) for 40 bux, 1 cent shipping (had ordered 2 Rages, but they were out). Thanks for the heads-up!