RRT-0 tail switch

jefierro

Newly Enlightened
Where can I find replacement tail switch for the jetbeam RRT-0?, mine is giving me some problems and bugoutgearusa solution for replacement is not viable :shakehead so I need to know if I can get them somewhere else.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where can I find replacement tail switch for the jetbeam RRT-0?, mine is giving me some problems and bugoutgearusa solution for replacement is not viable :shakehead so I need to know if I can get them somewhere else.
So what did they tell you that is not viable?

jefierro

Newly Enlightened
The usual, send it in for replacement, the thing is, international shipping takes too long, and it's to much trouble for a piece of plastic.

Anyone?:poke:

jefierro

Newly Enlightened
are this switches universal? or I have to get a specific JB brand ??

TRK

Newly Enlightened
Bug Out Gear used to sell JetBeam switches as a separate item on their website. I had a bad switch in my RRT-1 and rather than sending them the whole light back, I just ordered a new switch and now the light works great! Not sure if the RRT-1 switch is the same as the RRT-0 switch but you could inquire with Bug Out Gear.

jefierro

Newly Enlightened
Bug Out Gear used to sell JetBeam switches as a separate item on their website. I had a bad switch in my RRT-1 and rather than sending them the whole light back, I just ordered a new switch and now the light works great! Not sure if the RRT-1 switch is the same as the RRT-0 switch but you could inquire with Bug Out Gear.

Thanks.

I'm still waiting on their answer that's why I'm here looking for info :candle: