• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SPF**Unique Aleph 1 with Blue Splash Tube

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Listed this - then withdrew it - and now it's up again. I have to feed my titanium/McGizmo obsession!

Just got this from another CPF member a month ago, but an opportunity came up that I couldn't pass up and cash is needed! Here's the description from the original posting:

"Aleph 1 Black/Blue Splash

A unique and mint Aleph 1, featuring a 1x123 blue splash anodized tube and an Aleph Standard Flat Top 2-stage (15 ohm) tail cap. The LE is a LuxIII TYOJ/DownBoy 917. Titanium strike bezel.
"

It went STRAIGHT to the shelf when I received it - probably has been 'on' less than a minute total.

And here are some photos:

IMG_2662.JPG

IMG_2667.JPG

It's a beauty and I hate to part with it, but my desire to collect titanium McGizmos is stronger!

(No longer offering the additional battery tube.)

Sacrificing this one at $175 $160 $150 shipped. Paypal only - fees $5 EXTRA unless you choose gift option - Insurance extra - when it leaves my hand at the post office I am no longer responsible.

Sold and paid for!!

Thank you!

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Re: FS - Unique Aleph 1 with Blue Splash Tube

BUT WAIT!!

As they say in the infomercials, I have a limited opportunity for you!! Purchase this before 8 PM Eastern Monday, February 2, and I will include a

Such great infomercialage. But to be true to form, you need to add...

"HOW much would you pay for this tantalizing combo? $250? $225? No, if you call now, we'll throw in the SPLASH BODY, the E1B TUBE, the amazing 2-STAGE tailcap, all for the ridiculously low price of $180 (just pay separate shipping and handling.)"

Sorry, couldn't resisit. :laughing: Good luck with your sale!!

- FITP

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

You forgot the "just 10 eazy payments of 18 dollar per month" part :)

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Such great infomercialage. But to be true to form, you need to add...

"HOW much would you pay for this tantalizing combo? $250? $225? No, if you call now, we'll throw in the SPLASH BODY, the E1B TUBE, the amazing 2-STAGE tailcap, all for the ridiculously low price of $180 (just pay separate shipping and handling.)"

- FITP

You forgot the "just 10 eazy payments of 18 dollar per month" part :)

:crackup::crackup:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Price drop -Unique Aleph 1 with Blue Splash Tube

Yeah - need to fund some ti gizmo splurges...plus, with the snow they are predicting for us (again) in the DC area this weekend, someone is bound to need a new light?

;)

Thanks for the bump! :thumbsup: