• Quark AA2 Turbo

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NWdude83

Newly Enlightened
I cant decide between the following, so I wanna see which one gets more votes. Comments welcome.

Warp

Enlightened
How do you intend to use the light?

The Quark should be noticeably brighter and has more modes....

Last edited:

NWdude83

Newly Enlightened
Forgot about these so if you wanna vote for them just copy and paste a comment.

* EagleTac P20A2 'cool white'

* EagleTac P20A2 'neutral white'

bluecrow76

Enlightened
I voted for the Quark simply because you have more battery options than the Fenix, especially if you buy other bodies.

From your signature, it looks like you've got a pretty good "collection" so far. Personally, my go to (SHTF) lights are Novatacs and Surefires.

Good luck making a decision! :thumbsup:

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I wanted a 2xAA light right now I would pre-order the new P20A2 available for pre-order at Eagletac-USA. The 230 lumen OTF for 1.5hr sounds pretty good. I believe I read they will ship next week.

JaguarDave-in-Oz

Enlightened
As an owner of both I'd say buy neither. Both my Turbo Quarks (2AA and 2x123) have dark centres to the hotspot. One is much worse than the other, so much so that it looks like I'm shining a bright eliptical ring out onto my paddock rather than a "spot". The TK20 has a browny/yellow tint which I don't like and only two available modes. Of course that's only my personal view, the Quark Turbo has the potential to be a fantastic torch but isn't and the TK20 is let down for "ordinary punters" like me by not having a "cool white" option available.

curiousone1

Newly Enlightened
Go with the Jetbeam RRT-0.........AA or CR123 versatility......Jetbeam's control ring UI.....sturdy build.....all make for a great light.