Best P60 18650 housing?

Scorpion1080

Newly Enlightened
Hello. I would like to get a P60 housing so I can keep updating it by adding new drop-ins.

I have a charger for a 18650 batteries, hence wanting a housing which can handle 18650's

I have had Dereelight, Lumapower and Regalight flashlights before and would prefer not to go back to these.

Does surefire make a flashlight which can handle a 18650 battery?

Sorry for sounding like a complete idiot. I am when it comes to flashlights, but I am trying to learn.

I really love how well the threads are made on the surefire flashlights.
In my occupation I change batteries every day, so 300+ changes a year and even with lubricant, many flashlights wear out after a short time.
I have had a surefire L7 for 4-5years and it is still perfect.

Any help on a really good quality housing for a P60 light with 18650 batteries would be really great and I would be very thankful.

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the correct term would be an 18650 P60 host.

Have a look at this thread here. Not all are 18650 compatible, but its a start.

Surefire doesn't manufacture a flashlight body that houses a 18650. But on CPF, there are always alternatives such as electronguru's custom 18650 Surefire hosts.

Personally, I'd go for the Solarforce L2P. Superb finish and the threads are Surefire C series compatible. Which means you can use a 6P tailcap or bezel.

LumensFactory Seraph series of flashlights are all 18650 compatible and offers good quality and value.

Last edited:

Latest posts