• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Milky Gossamer with McE2S tail & neutral K-bin MC-E >2-11-10 price drop<

AaronM

Enlightened
FS: Milky Gossamer with McE2S tail & neutral K-bin MC-E >2-11-10 price drop<

From left to right:

L2 with old style short head, Ledil Boom reflector and neutral K-bin MC-E on top of a custom milled heat sink. The measurements I took at the tail roughly equated to 640lm OTF. $200 $180 $160 SOLD

E1L re-emittered by Milky with an R2 XR-E. $75 SOLD

Milkyspit Gossamer with acid etched neutral K-bin MC-E wired 2S2P in a KX head. The acorn 1.3A driver has NO modes (except for miser mode) and is meant to be used with the McE2S switch found in this light. I'm sending this out with two AW IMR cells as that's what is recommended for it. $315 $295 $270

U2 battery tube that will fit an 18650 cell. No clip or O-rings included and the printing or etching is really messed up, not a pretty item but it works. $9 SOLD

I think this is called a McLux PR-T head. Comes with glass lens and O-ring. No reflector or other guts included. $50 SOLD

KL4 freak: An M-bin MC-E wired 2S2P to the stock driver...and yet it pulls 2.33A (@4.19V) at the tailcap and is a lot brighter than my other mods of this type. I don't know what happened in there, but I'm not complaining! I've had this light for about a year now and it hasn't let me down.
$150 $130 $110 SOLD (head only)

Arc Mania modded UF-007: All details can be seen here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/259731
$110 $90 $65 SOLD

PileOlights1.jpg

PileOlights2.jpg

All prices include shipping in the CONUS. Paypal only please.
Please ask questions as I rarely remember to include all the right details.

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: E-series mods and some other bits

I'll take the Pr-T head for $50..

and...:paypal::wave:

Last edited:

troller_cpf

Enlightened

The MC-E L2 still has the 2 levels of output as the original L2? You have any runtime specs?

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast

Backup on the U2 body if the deal with curtispdx falls through.

barnefko

Newly Enlightened

hI
WOW - the UF-007 was quite soon back on the marked again - what's wrong with it. I mean, i know it works - but why didn't you like it?

good luck with your sale

AaronM

Enlightened

The L2 runs around 35 minutes on high and the two-stage still works as intended.

The UF-007 I got about four months ago from Mike Jordan when I was in Japan and have since decided multi-mode lights of this size are not my thing.

scarlet

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: E-series mods and Arc Mania mod >2-5-10 price drop<

What is the voltage range on the L2?

AaronM

Enlightened

Two primaries are all that I recommend.
I'll run fairly bright on down to 3.4V or so, but a rechargeable cell is still out of the question as the current draw will be way too high to be safe.

Last edited:

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast

Two primaries are all that I recommend.
I'll run fairly bright on down to 3.4V or so, but a rechargeable cell is still out of the question as the current draw will be way too high to be safe.

is it still running the stock driver ? - that should be safe with an AW 14670 (which i have running in my stock L2)

also - has the tailcap been modded or is the low proportionally brighter, like the high is ?

I am thinking about grabbing the L2, just need to sort out my paypal account first

AaronM

Enlightened

It is running the stock driver, though I thought the current this light draws would be too much for such a small battery.
I just ran it for 12 minutes with an AW 14670 cell in it and it works fine, so yes you're right.

Also the low level is pretty darn bright. Probably 80 lumens OTF...still nothing compared to high. =o]