Inretech 2AA white vs cyan

Led-Ed

Enlightened
I don't have the white one ,but I'm certain that my cyan one is brighter.
On the Inretech web site the cyan has a higher lumens rating-18 lumens for white vs 30 lumens for cyan.

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had the Inretech cyan and the white. I sold the cyan to a friend because I just didn't use it all that much. The white one I have is from Inretech's latest batch of luxeons and is very bright. The cyan was noticeably brighter than the white, or at least gave that impression because of eye sensitivity to that color. Anyway, the cyan had a great "wow" factor...very striking color with outstanding brightness, and AWESOME runtime on lithium AA's. The only reason I sold it was because I'm kinda hooked on the "white light color rendition thing", and I just didn't use the cyan much at all...FYI

PJD

The Yeti

Newly Enlightened
for a bit more of the WOW factor. Load your m!n!mag with 2 N cells and a AAA cell (they are the same length as 2 AA cells). It makes the light visable from the perpendicular.

DHCrocks

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
The Yeti said:
for a bit more of the WOW factor. Load your m!n!mag with 2 N cells and a AAA cell (they are the same length as 2 AA cells). It makes the light visable from the perpendicular.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? what does that mean

INRETECH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Technically, the CYAN will be brighter

1) It is not doing a secondary conversion (ie Blue->Phosphor White)

2) The longer wavelength LEDs are more eff
3) Your human eye is more sensitive to CYAN

But, I would caution againest just buying the "brightest" color, for millions of years - us humans are used to having a light source from the Sun which is "White", any other color - although "Brighter" will seriously corrupt our perception of colors, or in simpler terms

If you look at things with a non-white light; all the colors will be "messed-up"