• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: AOTH SPY Holester/C-Pak/Millermods Arc AAA

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been bitten by the Polarion bug, so I need to let some LED torches/parts go to fund some X1 accessories.

photo4lt.jpg

photovg.jpg

1. McGizmo McLuxIII-PD "Dark Slate Grey" Tritless piston, Excellent condition, never carried nor edc by me. SOLD ($250)
Da Gee's sale link

2. McGizmo Ti "C-Pak", a clickie body for Don's PD series. Used on my Lunasol27, I am the original owner, still in fine condition (can't say the same for my "loved" LS27) $170 $150 $130
McGizmo's C-Pak Sale thread

3. Millermod's Arc AAA 2-stage XR-E Cree, my first Al Arc, I am amazed how small these things are, the mod really makes this lil guy roar! (Slight ding on head from previous owner, great condition none the less) $150 $130$100
"AAA Guru" Coyote's sale thread

4. AOTH black Stingray Holester for SPY 007 (clip): lightly used, some whiting on the edges. SOLD ($50)
SPY 005/007 Holester thread
__________________________________________________ ______________
Fine print:

US Sale only, as I do not have a paypal account, payment must be USPS Money Order only please. I will ship flashlight as soon as I receive payment. Once package is in the hands of the USPS, I am no longer held responsible for package. All prices include USPS insured priority shipping.
Please feel free to ask any questions through PM/email or this thread.

Thank you for checking out my thread!:wave:

-Mayo

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: FS: McLuxIII-PD/C-Pak/Millermods Arc AAA

Wow, that's a nice little antique you've got there. :huh: Don't see too many anymore that don't have scuffs on the anodizing.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ill take 1

PM sent, Item #1 is currently on hold.

Wow, that's a nice little antique you've got there. Don't see too many anymore that don't have scuffs on the anodizing.
Thanks, the original owner took awesome care of it, and I was planning on upgrading it. However I have enough LED pocket torches, I'd like to pick up an extra battery for my Polarion.
-Mayo

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Backup on #1. PP ready.

PM sent, Item #1 is currently on hold.

Thanks, the original owner took awesome care of it, and I was planning on upgrading it. However I have enough LED pocket torches, I'd like to pick up an extra battery for my Polarion.
-Mayo

dcaprilia

Enlightened

Hi Senna,

Sorry for the delay. Frogman only accepts money order so Im still trying to get a hold of my friend in the states to see if he can do it for me. Please give me a day. If not, its yours :)

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Senna,

Sorry for the delay. Frogman only accepts money order so Im still trying to get a hold of my friend in the states to see if he can do it for me. Please give me a day. If not, its yours :)
I can one for you.

dcaprilia

Enlightened

Hi TB,

Thank you for your kind gesture. My friend just responded and should be no problem for the MO.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

The PD is on its way dcaprilia!

The Arc and C-Pak are still for sale

-Mayo

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SPY Holester/C-Pak/Millermods Arc AAA

Price drop, SPY 007 AOTH holester added

-Mayo