• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS-Malkoff P7 drop in with price drop

Bullet Bob

Enlightened
I have a Malkoff drop in with a P7 flood up fpr sale 95.00 including shipping to conus. Usual first I'll take it followed with a PM for paypal info gets the prize. Not too many of these were made brass body. less than 20 min. run time on it. Now 90.00 shipped conus .

Last edited:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS-Malkoff P7 drop in

I don't know anything about this drop in. Would you post some stats? Input voltage, current draw and light output.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

The way the first post is worded, I would say it is the P60 P7, that is not made any more. Direct drive.

Bill

Bullet Bob

Enlightened

My apologies it is the P60 drop in for like a SF 6P. direct drive. I had it in a 1 x 18650 fm body and ran it on a single AW18650. very bright and the beam is very smooth flood.

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast

How would you describe the tint--cool? neutral? warm?
Did Gene specify a recommended voltage range?

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

How would you describe the tint--cool? neutral? warm?
Did Gene specify a recommended voltage range?

I had 3 of them at one point:D

They were all white or cool and 100% flood, but that is expected from such a small reflector. The brass heatsink is a big plus.

It was tested by MrGman in numerous battery and hosts combos for real OTF lumens too.

In a nutshell;

w/ 16340 IMR = 350sih OTF
w/ 18650 = 380ish OTF
w/ AW C cell in Fivemega hosts = 420ish OTF

We didn't do the extended 1~3 minute readings, but at least you get the turn-on to guide you.

Free bump and good luck with the sale of this fine piece of history.:party:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/229135&page=2

Post #61 has the readings.

Last edited:

Bullet Bob

Enlightened

This was a later unit and is white. I had made an inquiry by e-mail and Gene called me and a friend who was with me ordered one as well. the units were made sometime in the last 6-8 monyhs ago. The light sits around and doesn't see much use. The unit was outstanding as a repair light when I had to fix my printer as the illumination was very broad and bright. I just don't do that much of that type of work so somebody else could put it to better use than I can.

donn_

Flashaholic

I had one of these - I don't think they were ever offered on his website - you had to ask. BIG BRIGHT Flood. I also ran it on a 1x18650 body.

I have his now. It's hosted in a gutted KL3 head on an FM 1xAW-C tube, and it's a great light.

Calling it all flood isn't quite accurate, especially if you've ever used a P7 Mule. There is a huge, but distinct hot-spot, surrounded by a bright spill. Definitely a room-sweeper.

Can this handle more than 6 volts?

My notes say 1.5-4.5V.