m*G 6d build and update

PTS@itsfinest

Newly Enlightened
so i got my ROP build going finally got my bulbs in and free time to play.....my batters are all read dead and all people down the street are annoyed lol :whistle:

so i can never find anything im looking for..... i know Litho123 makes reflectors all the threads i find on them are closed. soooo Litho123???? you still selling stufff any one else selling stuff lol

i need a metal reflector smooth finish looking for throw, and glass lens, for a 6d mag so i can put the "HI" bulb in :devil:

and this is sweet. thanks for all the input on the build getting better and better. i have a feeling im gonna be building alot of flashlights now lol

PS i keep getting kicked off and i tried to PM litho123 before i called him out but i couldnt send a PM ????? is it cause im new???

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
Good stuff, I just put together my first decent incandescent light with a 2C ROP. The ROP bulbs are great!

If I'm not mistaken, Litho123 is taking some time off from selling, so you might have to look elsewhere. fivemega has the Deep Reflectors and he makes great products, but another option is the metal Mag reflectors on KaiDomain. They won't have the fast shipping and great customer service of FM, but it's an option.

FM also sells the high-temp glass lenses (borofloat), you can also buy them from Lighthound or directly from flashlightlens.com.

Flashlight builds/mods are certainly very satisfying... and even addictive! Have fun. :)

Conte

Enlightened
If you got some money to play with, you'll probably want one of THESE.
Otherwise one of THESE with a CAM should do you well.

Otherwise one of the few other options I can think of off the top of my head
is a stock sized drop in. Won't give you as much throw tho.
Try Britelumens HERE.

bobo383

Newly Enlightened
Loads of maglite goodies can be found. Hope this is what you're looking for.

I'm also doing a 6D Mag, and am limited to an ROP Low till I can get a metal reflector. I tried to get a KD reflector with no luck.

Sandwich Shoppe shows to have some Modamag reflectors here and here, with a link to Modamag's CPF thread. FiveMega also shows to have some on the deep reflector thread referenced in a previous post. I think I'm going to give FM and SS an order in the next few days.

Weird deal about KD... I ordered a KD aluminum reflector around Christmas time, never got it, and couldn't log in to my account at KD even after resetting the password. I submitted a question through the website and got no response. I then emailed jerry (at) kaidomain.com after finding his email in one of the CPF threads. Never got a response from Jerry, but received a "your refund has been processed as requested" email and "your order has shipped" within about an hour one afternoon -- followed by an actual Paypal refund. I followed up with emails saying I didn't ask for a refund, just a status update - but got no response there either. :confused: Maybe there's a language barrier or something.

bobo383

Newly Enlightened
Got the Britelumens aluminum reflector today and it smoothed out the beam nicely on my ROP Low. Got to find the high bulbs now...