• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***Withdrawn***Ti Ra Clicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have my prized titanium RaClicky Executive model up for grabs. These are all sold out and mine is extra special because it has the optional plain titanium bezel without any engraved serial numbers. It looks MUCH better ... in my honest opinion! I am asking $650 shipped

015zj.jpg

016xl.jpg

017izb.jpg

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: Ti Ra Clicky

Great light!
Great price!
Great seller!!!!

fyrstormer

Banned

Boy, that sure does look a lot nicer wrapped in shiny. I bet that thing's a tank with an all-titanium body. I suppose some people wonder why other people get so worked up over titanium, but look at that knurling. That sucker looks like your great-grandkids will be using it someday.

How does this compare to the Novatac 120P? My understanding is they're both based on the Arc4.

RocketTomato

Enlightened

How does this compare to the Novatac 120P? My understanding is they're both based on the Arc4.

AFAIK, Henry, helped design the Arc 4, and completely designed the Novatac and RA lights.

The Clicky UI is similar to the Novatac.

ledcarry

Enlightened

Hey Karl,

That is one great light you are letting go of there. I tell you, I just love mine as I think ours came from the same immediate family. They sure look stunning in my opinion. Good luck with your sale. I am sure it won't be around very long. :thumbsup:

JM

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:) Hi Jeff...Nice to hear from you! This one has never left the drawer along with your Gatlight and Haiku. I really like flood lights and the RaClicky is more of a narrow beam with more throw. I love the feel of this light. Maybe I will see if I can have it converted to a "mule" style and then I might like it better. I am just bored and don't know what to buy. I think I need another Ti Mule with a Dark Zero or DatiLed super powered LE buried in Glow epoxy. I guess that's next to fiind. I'm building another Ti Pineapple....I really miss that one! Take care! I am not desperate to sell this one but I thought I would be kind and offer it up in case someone missed out as they are not available anymore.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

:tsk: Please, someone take this beauty before it gets mutilated!!! :tsk:

I'm currently completely :broke:, but a Ti Clicky is on my list, one with a virgin bezel would be my favorite.

I preffer the larger beams as well, preffer my 140C over the 170CN, but a Titanium Clicky must stay as it is, please... :eeksign:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don't be worried about buying this gem and then being out a bunch of cash when emitters jump in efficiency... Henry said that he would offer an upgrade service for owners of the Ti Ra Clicky's. It makes me like mine an awful lot more knowing that I can keep it current when meaningful increases in LED efficiency occur.

Good luck with your sale Karl.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:devil: You guys all know the feeling...you see that one special light that you just can't live without. You sacrafice the bills, send in your car payment late and pay the late charge, steal the kids lunch money...whatever it takes to score that special little treasure that won't let you sleep at night until you say those magic words we all know so well..."I'll take it" and then the wait for the mail man to show up with that little bundle of JOY! lovecpf

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
:devil: You guys all know the feeling...you see that one special light that you just can't live without. You sacrafice the bills, send in your car payment late and pay the late charge, steal the kids lunch money...whatever it takes to score that special little treasure that won't let you sleep at night until you say those magic words we all know so well..."I'll take it" and then the wait for the mail man to show up with that little bundle of JOY! lovecpf

Glad you withdrew.

Bill

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
...whatever it takes to score that special little treasure that won't let you sleep at night until you say those magic words we all know so well..."I'll take it" and then the wait for the mail man to show up with that little bundle of JOY! lovecpf

Ahhhhh, it's so nice to be understood :twothumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.