• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (WITHDRAWN) For sale: FiveMega Deep Turbo C Head

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast
WITHDRAWN
I got an FM D26 Sunlight and it works GREAT in this head. So I'm keeping it!
-----------

CONUS sales only please. Trades also entertained. Priority given to the first "I'll take it" followed by a timely PM for my PP address. Please add a notation if you want to add insurance. In your PP payment, please include a message with your CPF handle, real name, and mailing address.

All prices are for cash Paypal Personal Gift transfer and include USPS shipping. Insurance extra. If you wish to pay by PP Purchase or PP credit card, add 3%.

FiveMega Deep Turbo C Head, test fitted only, never carried outside. See FiveMega's original sales thread here. Turn your SureFire Classic handheld into a thrower. $85

FiveMegaDeepTurboCHeadsideview.jpg

FiveMegaDeepTurboCHeadtopview.jpg

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: For sale: FiveMega Deep Turbo C Head

Interested but is this the same head you posted about in post #30 of FM's thread?

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For sale: FiveMega Deep Turbo C Head

I bought two, and the one for sale is the other one. However, I don't think there will be any difference in how the reflector works unless somehow there was a drastic change in the reflector design between the two heads I bought. I'm keeping one head, really for no good reason other than I hope that someday maybe I'll get a drop-in that will benefit from the head (I'm flip-flopping on the nailbender SST-50).

If you get buyer's remorse, then return it to me for a full refund (except for your return shipping).

Last edited: