• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Kl4 P7 modded e1e MOVED THE DECREE TO THE MARKETPLACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer Train

Banned
MOVED THE DECREE TO THE MARKETPLACE

2. SOLD Surefire E1E body and tail, KL4 head with original electronics still in place but currently wired for direct drive hooked up to a warm D-bin P7 that gives out a lovely beam from the stock reflector that I have opened up to accomodate the larger led. This thing is BRIGHT! I've been running it on an IMR16340 cell and it puts out an incredible amount of light. The emitter has been fixed using a LOT of artic aluminum to ensure good heat transfer and so no further mods will be possible (just to let you know!) Gio-ring used to fill the slight gap in the head because of the huge emitter, aslo go-ring usedbehind the lens to give a nice after-glo.Also comes with a new IMR16340 cell and a matching one-off brown/red handmade leather holster made to fit a KL4 head perfectly! Oh, and there's an orange 5mm trit installed on the clip - $195 - SOLD - BUT THE HOLSTER IS STILL AVAILABLE
Image282.jpg

Image285.jpg

Image288.jpg

Image289.jpg

Image290.jpg

Image291.jpg

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: WTS: Decree XP-G and P7 e1e/Kl4

The P7 ele/Kl4 is now sold and paid for, shipping tomorrow am :twothumbs.
The buyer decided against the holster though and agreed a new price so if anyone else is interested in the holster only please make me an offer by pm.

The Decree is still available pending pm replies.

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: WTS: Decree XP-G with leather holster and IMR18650 cell

Decree still for sale - NOW $130 for the light, AW cell, and holster!

Status
Not open for further replies.