What's in a name...

B@rt

Flashaholic
This guy was on Dutch national tv last night. Notice his name in the lower right corner...
fatasszh.jpg
:whoopin: :crackup:

The Dane

Enlightened
Not even Bart Simpson could come up with a name like that when pranking Moe's Tavern. Nature can be cruel :lolsign:

andyw513

Enlightened
The first guy must be very anal about his name. Afadass must be the butt of many jokes...

...but being the butt of a joke as Mr. Condom would be painful, lmao.

I wonder if the Condom kid had a "hard" time in school? What if he married a woman named Anita?

Show me a dude named Condom with a kid...and I'll show you a "broken" man...

What if Mr. Condom worked for a protection agency? What if his high school name were "The Trojans"?

Last edited:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I know I have mentioned it before but I once had a salesman call on me and his name was (is) Richard Less. I think he preferred Rich over ****. I kept his card even though I had no interest in his wares.

andyw513

Enlightened
lol, wish i could have seen that. My sense of humor overflows when people have funny names.

LightChaser

Newly Enlightened
I went to school with somebody whose surname, if translated to English from the local language, meant either testicles or scrotum. His surname was pronounced slightly differently (accent on a different syllable), but the spelling was exactly the same.

Needless to say, it made for some pretty awkward roll calls.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
:crackup:

Bart,

He may have been named **** Less but as to whether he was **** Less I never determined! :D

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Poor guy's 15 minutes of fame are being made fun of all over the internet. Well, I guess that's still better than my 0 minutes of fame.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Parents can be cruel.

Why with a last name of Trickle, why would you name your son ****???:ohgeez:
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4916/****trickleasa.jpg

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annupan Dikshit. The name of an SQA engineer who was hired on our team... Indian woman. "Annupan" was often shorted to "Annu", her nickname. "A new"... ;)

Last edited: