• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Bought: Mini Chimera Custom Flashlight

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking to buy one of Sabrewolf's custom flashlights. If you're looking to part with yours, please send me a PM with your asking price and details of what yours has. I really want the "X-Men" design, as my birthday is 10/10, so that "X" is appealing to me.

Thank you,
Lisa

Found and paid for, thank you CPF!

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Chimera Custom Flashlight

wow Lisa ...Nice avatar! I sold my Chimera to LedCarry. Jeff is a GREAT guy if you ever run into him on the forum! Don't know if he would sell it because he was having some custom work done to it. The beam is square...unlike anything I had ever witnessed. I never figured out all the user interface options because I never really took the time to play with it before my usual catch and release. anyway...Bump for a GREAT buyer and somebody help Lisa find her new toy! :wave:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Mini Chimera Custom Flashlight

I took some Nyquil a bit ago and it's kicking in about now, so I'll check back in the AM.

Not sure there will be any PMs and that's okay, I'm prepared to buy new from Sabrewolf.

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened

Oh my...Nyquil and B/S/T Custom can lead to empty pockets........:poof:...I see you collection is still growing at an amazing pace.:popcorn:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Neale...I changed it in marketplace but forgot that the forums are seperate! Thanks! Lisa...I have searched high and low for new stuff and that darn Nautilus is going to be hard to top! Fred really did a wonderful job and those trits ROCK! I got my feelers out for ya but I can vouch for Neale as an A#1 top knotch guy if he can get ya one. He has a little bit of pull with Sabrewolf after a year or so of ongoing communications! I'd really like to see your finished product Neale. I know it will be worth bragging rights old buddy! :cool:

Incidentalist

Enlightened

I think Robert would make one for you if you asked. You'd have to wait a while but you can customize it to your specs.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

lisanticawas hoping to get one "now". The advantage to having Robert make her one is the ability to modify it to fit your taste. Also - Robert is always adding options - he was trying to put in an ipod shuffle in it just before I got mine.

Who know what he is trying now?

The flame anodized one with some surface treatments is pretty wild - that one went somewhere in South America for that. But if you want to have something carved in it - pontiaker (maybe spelled wrong) does carving in Ti - really great stuff if you check out his web site. Robert can ship him the body prior to anything going in it.

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have some Aluminum Chimeras going in the oven :devil:
They will be up for sale soon. Still looking for a good
anodizer that can do HAIII Black/Olive/Natural Finishes.
They will have Carbon Fiber Covers too :grin2:

Keep looking out on the Chimera Mini Thread for more updates :whistle: