• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS-LED reflectors, a selection

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I unfortunately have run out of energy, no ambition left and am clearing my bench, retiring from modding actually.

Mc reflectors from "The ' Shoppe" that have unusual dimensions, likely are custom. Fit P7 and Cree that I think means it will fit MC-E also, dimensions below. All are OP and new, never used.

Through some horse trading I got these believed to be custom dimensions, they take P7s, MC-E and Cree.

• sold the mcr20
  • a McR-27XR, 27mm Dia. & 22.3 mm long, hole is9.6 mm $15 each
  • Two Mc24 "somethings", 24 mm Dia. & 15.36 mm long, hole is 9.6 mm; These appear to be the McR-27XR but shortened from the bell back. I have not found a description for them. $15 each
  • The last two were obtained from the master, LEDZeppelin, they could be custom built from one of his famous multi LED builds. I have not been able to identify the model, only the dimensions which suggest they are made from McR-27XR but are shorter from the front to the back. Excellent reflectors for multi LED lights.
  • The McR-27XR and the 24 fit nicely into the Golston variety. Got an old Golston you want to make into a huge flood? That would be an enormous upgrade and cheap!! Just remember there were a variety of head variations on Golston style lights, those with a star not a module for the LED mounting point and separate reflecto. Check your measurements if you are going for that mod. I was going to drop into into one I had and put in a P7 but I cannot find my Golston! $15 each
  • A bunch of Fraens, I can give you some of these with purchase of above or $1 each.
Buyer pays shipping, shipped US Postal Service, http://www.USPS.com ,and mailing insurance. Shipping is done on receipt of payment, PayPal or certified check or money order. I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions posted in the thread. I check CPF in the night, Mountain Standard Time, UTC/GMT -7 hours. PM,Private Message the specific details please.

Google McR-27XR in CPF and CPF Market domains for some specific information on these exceptional reflectors, I believe the McR-27XR is very scarce and hard to get now.

Reference links for images and some specs:

http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/index.php?cPath=48_50_64

http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php?cPath=48_50_64&products_id=677

Last edited:

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a bump, I edited it, changed prices added more reflectors. sold some
a McR-27XR, 27mm Dia. & 22.3 mm long, hole is9.6 mm $15 each
Two Mc24 "somethings", 24 mm Dia. & 15.36 mm long, hole is 9.6 mm; These appear to be the McR-27XR but shortened from the bell back. I have not found a description for them. $15 each
The last two were obtained from the master, LEDZeppelin, they could be custom built from one of his famous multi LED builds. I have not been able to identify the model, only the dimensions which suggest they are made from McR-27XR but are shorter from the front to the back. Excellent reflectors for multi LED lights.
The McR-27XR and the 24 fit nicely into the Golston variety. Got an old Golston you want to make into a huge flood? That would be an enormous upgrade and cheap!! Just remember there were a variety of head variations on Golston style lights, those with a star not a module for the LED mounting point and separate reflecto. Check your measurements if you are going for that mod. I was going to drop into into one I had and put in a P7 but I cannot find my Golston! $15 each
A bunch of Fraens, I can give you some of these with purchase of above or $1 each.

Last edited:

Slickseth

Newly Enlightened
I'll take three of the mcr20 reflectors. Assuming they are stock dimensions. Pm sent.